Here’s a pretty fresh Senior Legislative & Federal Affairs Officer opportunity with the American Psychological Association – five years of federal advocacy or policy experience is required – can also find via main career page here
We have it on good authority that the University of Maryland Medical Center is still actively recruiting for a Service Line Marketing Manager to develop, plan and implement comprehensive marketing programs for the Center – five years of experience in marketing (preferably health related) that includes knowledge of multiple marketing vehicles is required – Baltimore, MD
We have some additional intel on the Internship (scroll down) opportunities with Fenton Communications – first off, they’re currently looking for Spring semester candidates, and secondly, these are of the paid variety.
- Program Development Officer, Eurasia & Asia – relevant language skills required – apply by Dec. 15
- Program Development Associate – experience using Salesforce particularly valued, along w/ relevant language skills
- Communications Intern – paid position; one-year term – familiarity with the countries of the former Soviet Union and/or the Middle East and North Africa and knowledge of Russian and/or Arabic language are strongly preferred.
- Communications Intern, Russia Program – we’re told that Russian language skills are a must for this
- Writer/Editor – $52k-$56k
- Director of Development, School of International Service
- Senior Advancement Officer, School of International Service – $65k-$70k
- Senior Admin Assistant, AU Museum/Katzen Gallery – $19-$20/hr
Pew Charitable Trusts – Research Associate, States' Public Sector Retirement Systems – seeking candidates with at least two years experience conducting research projects with quantitative components aimed at informing and advancing effective public policy.; background in public sector retirement benefits a plus.
USDA/Food & Nutrition Service – Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist – $105k-$136k – job ID: FNCSR-13-012 – apply by Dec. 6
American Society of Clinical Oncology
Tax Policy Advocacy Communications Director to provide hands-on with outreach to multiple audiences: the news media, the new media, federal and state lawmakers, national and state policy and coalition partners, donors, supporters and social media networks – apply by Dec. 1
Mystery employers seek Public Relations Specialist and Senior Public Relations Specialist (scroll down) hires via Alexandria’s Curzon Staffing
American Forests – Director of Communications – applicants should have a minimum of 5-7 years of public relations, message development and strategic communications skills.
America's Natural Gas Alliance – Director, Policy Analysis – 5+ years professional experience in energy or environmental related field, including work with electricity and/or natural gas markets, is required
Child Trends – Director of Communications/Hispanic Outreach – your 5-7 years communications/PR experience should include outreach work to Hispanic organizations and Spanish-language media – see main careers page here
CNA seeks Communications Assistant to support the Appalachia Regional Educational Laboratory program – see main career page here
AAA – Manager, State Relations – 7 years experience in state government relations with trade association or state government required
Northrop Grumman – Director, Legislative Affairs – Top Secret clearance required
Five Corners Strategies – Public Affairs Campaign Manager – at least five years of campaign or agency experience (preferably, a mix of both) is required.
Best wishes for a catching-back-up-with-everything kind of weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.
more to come OK, we're done –