Hello Monday! Don't miss previously noted opportunities closing this week.
Barbaricum asserts that they invest into our people first, before padding our pockets with profits – multiple communications-related and graphics multimedia posts shown available, mainly supporting the Dept. of Energy, it appears.
Children’s National Medical Center – Project Assistant, Grants & Contracts – deemed an entry level professional position; Excel & database skills particularly sought
Ernst & Young (search keyword media and sort by date, or use job #)
- Internal Communications Manager (CLE000WF)
- Social Media/Branding Intern (LOS001EK) – Los Angeles, CA
American Legacy Foundation – Director, Communications – previous experience would ideally include a demonstrated history of success in managing campaigns & work products within PR agencies and/ot federal agencies; background in public health issues preferred. Marketing Intern also sought.
George Mason University
- Events and Stewardship Coordinator, Patriot Club – to $38k – apply by Nov. 25
- Associate Vice President for Advancement & Alumni Relations – open to current GMU employees only, at least for now
PBS – Writer/Producer – advertising/promotional focus
Director, Communications and Associate, Communications with the Pew Charitable Trusts were added later in the day after our Friday set was published.
In a similar we-won’t-make-you-wait vein, here’s a fresh Communications Coordinator opportunity supporting Georgetown University’s Center for Juvenile Justice Reform – part-time
National Telecommunications and Information Administration – Public Affairs Specialist – $51k-$97k – job ID: NTIA-FRNA-2014-0008 – apply by Nov. 21
- Major Gifts Officer, National Portrait Gallery (pdf) – apply by Nov. 27
- Director, Corporate Relations (pdf) – apply by Dec. 3
- Major Gifts Officer, Freer & Sackler Galleries (pdf) – apply by Dec. 4
- Development Specialist supporting the National Museum of the American Indian-NY – $53k-$69k – job ID: 14R-DP-298973-TRF-NMAI – New York – apply by Nov. 22
Family Matters of Greater Washington – Director of Development – demonstrated experience fundraising at least $3M+ per year through public, corporate, foundation, and individual sources sought
Advancement Project – Campaign Director/Chief Strategist, Right-to-Vote Initiative – background in labor, electoral or issue campaigns and demonstrated experience in managing successful issue campaigns particularly sought
Wilderness Society – see also main career page here
- Communications Director, Wildlands Campaign
- Manager, Council & Volunteer Engagement
- Internships (scroll down) – various disciplines – DC, Denver, Los Angeles & Seattle
Voice of Russia seeks Internet Producer to head-up the US edition of the website and leads a web team of multimedia journalists; of course, in 18 months or so, you’ll probably end up rooming w/ Snowden.
American Dental Education Association
Communications Specialist (click on browse our current job availability…) to provide support to the Dept. of Energy's Wind & Water Power Technologies Office
George Washington University – Associate Vice President of Development – areas of focus include prospect research & management, gift & biographic records, and technical/training services.