Here's a handful of finds to close out 2013. Please take a look at our note at the bottom if you're planning on heading out tonight.
1) ACLU – Legislative Counsel/Lobbyist
2) American Geophysical Union – Congressional Science Fellowship – $65k
3) Business Industry Political Action Committee – Grassroots Services Assistant
4-6) Capitol Hill
- Moderate Texas Democrat – Legislative Assistant
- Committee on Education and the Workforce, Democratic Staff – Press Intern
- don’t forget the excellent Senate Employment Bulletin
- Director of Creative Services – apply by Jan. 3
- Strategic Communication & Public Relations Project Administrator supporting the Center for Climate Change Communication – $40k-$50k – application info coming soon
- Activist Program Officer – apply today, Dec. 31
- Foundation Relations Manager
- Director of Diversity, Inclusion & Organizational Programs
- Senior Communications & Marketing Manager, Business School
- Associate Director, Affinity Engagement
- Associate Gift Planning Advisor
- SEO Specialist, School of Public Health – $39k-$53k
- Library Assistant – mid $20k
18-19) Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights
Government Affairs Specialist
21) University of Virginia – Video Coordinator, Athletic Dept. – Charlottesville, Va.
22) Well established advocacy lobbying organization with a focus on international affairs – Assistant Project / Production Manager and Senior Project Manager, Live Events – 4 month term – search managed by Brainstorm Creative Resources
Headed out to ring in 2014 tonight? Please take a quick look at a cautionary tale from last New Year's Eve before you do. Best wishes for a safe night and a great year ahead from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.