Fannie Mae – Editor (search communications & public relations category or req ID: 3713) – previous experience working as a newsroom editor in a newsroom or in similar corporate communications capacity is required.
Fleishman Hillard – Account Director, Public Affairs – 5-10 years overall experience required, community relations experience desired, understanding of civil engineering projects (roads, tunnels, bridges, etc.) a plus
Charles Koch Institute
- Director of Policy & Research
- Program Assistant, External Relations
- Editorial & Research Fellow
- more available, including Internships
Adventist Health Care – Manager, Marketing & Public Relations (scroll to find, or use advanced search & job # 308063) – supports all marketing, PR, media relations and internal communications initiatives for Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
Institute for Policy Studies
- Communications Manager – apply by Jan. 9
- Development Associate (scroll down) – apply by Jan 15
- Internships (scroll down)
American Cancer Society
- Specialist, Distinguished Events – Richmond, Va.
- Specialist, Relay for Life/fundraising – Lynchburg, Va.
National PTA – Web Content Intern