1) The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine seeks Government Affairs Manager who is passionate about PCRM's mission to advance the field of preventive medicine, plant-based nutrition, and ethical research/animal welfare; Hill experience a plus.
2) The Howard Hughes Medical Institute seeks a Senior Marketing & Communications Specialist to help promote their Janelia Farm research center in Ashburn, Va. – your 7-12 years of practical and relevant experience should demonstrate intellectual depth, maturity, confidence, and the ability to work effectively & build consensus in a team environment with diverse and exacting stakeholders.
3) The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance seeks Manager of Communications position with at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position including writing, editing, print and digital publication development, communications planning, public/media relations and social media management – apply by Jan. 10
4-5) The Obesity Society
- Communications Coordinator – strongest candidates will have experience in media relations, website management, marketing and advertising, graphic design and event/meeting planning.
- Senior Director of Scientific Meetings – ideal candidate will be a creative, organized, self-motivated, strategic thinker who is highly experienced in meeting planning.
7) Baltimore Washington Medical Center – Director of Planning, Marketing & Communications – Glen Burnie, MD
8) Boeing – Government Relations Specialist
9-10) Credit Union National Association – see also main career page
Government Affairs Intern
12) Mystery employer – Senior Media Relations Specialist – Baltimore, MD – search managed by Profiles Placement
13-19) Nature Conservancy (scroll to find, or use advanced search & job #)
- Associate Director, Production (41696) – apply by Jan. 10
- Communications Manager (41703) – Montpelier (?), VT – apply by Jan. 6
- Executive Assistant (41707) – Austin, TX – apply by Jan. 8
- Coast & Ocean Partnership Coordinator (41712) – Darien, GA – apply by Jan. 10
- Director of Philanthropy (41709) – Indianapolis, IN – apply by Jan. 10
- Government Relations Intern (41720) – apply by Jan. 6
- Conservation Campaigns Intern (41701) – $12-14/hr – apply by Jan. 14
21-22) Pew Charitable Trusts
Internships recently posted including digital marketing, graphics & operations – Aberdeen, MD
24) World Vision – Vice President, Advocacy – apply by Jan. 31