Eli Lilly seeks Digital Government Affairs Graduate Fellow to assist in development of digital capabilities in the global public policy, government affairs, and advocacy space – $20/hr.
This Web Producer/Graphic Designer (pdf) post supporting the essential anti-trafficking work of Free the Slaves would have fit in well as part of yesterday’s Online Communications/Social Media Special – foreign language skills, especially French, would look good on your resume
Trippi & Associates is seeking an Executive Assistant/Junior Associate to handle a range of admin, support, research & outreach taskings; experience managing hectic schedules for high-profile individuals strongly preferred.
Center for Community Change
Legislative Representative with 4+ years relevant experience
Fresh opportunities with the Chesapeake Bay Foundation:
- Congressional Affairs Manager (scroll down) – apply by Aug. 5
- Federal Affairs Coordinator – apply by Aug. 8
- Tidewater Grassroots Field Specialist – we’d guess you would be based out of the Norfolk, Va. office – apply by Aug. 8
Food & Drug Administration
- Writer/Editor – $74k-$115k – job ID: HHS-FDA-CDER-DE-13-932273 – apply by Aug. 9
- Health Communications Officer – $105k-4136k – job ID: HHS-FDA-CDER-DE-13-924407 – apply by Aug. 14
Multiple opportunities available under the auspices of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB)
- FASEB – Legislative Affairs Officer
- FASEB – Public Affairs Assistant
- American Association of Anatomists – Communications Manager
- American Society of Human Genetics – Communications Manager
- Genetics Society of America – Communications & Engagement Manager
- FASEB – Public Affairs/Science Policy Intern
American Education Research Association – Communications Associate – at least three years experience required in communications, PR, journalism, or marketing, preferably in a research, education, policy, membership or news organization.
DC Dept. of Public Works – Writer/Editor – $62k-$79k – apply by Aug. 2
The World Affairs Institute seeks Editorial & Communications Manager to curate foreign policy-focused news from media around the world on a daily basis for the World Affairs Journal and assist with communications initiatives with a focus on social media and email marketing – telecommuting looks like an option – apply by Aug. 2
Internal/Organizational Communications Generalist with relevant experience in engineering, high-tech and/or defense industry setting.
Dept. of Energy – Communications Manager – $105k-$136k – job ID: DOE-HQ-EI-13-00502-CR – apply by Aug. 9
- Midwestern Democrat – Press Secretary
- Mystery Congressman from NW region – Press Intern – available immediately
- Midwestern Republican – Interns
- Congressional Black Caucus – Interns
- Rep. Ami Bera (D-CA) – Interns – apply today, July 31
- House Administration Committee, GOP Staff – Interns
- Associate Director of Marketing, Executive Education
- Development Officer
- Advancement Associate
- Admin Coordinator, Gifts & Advancement
We can’t find this LinkedIn-sourced call for a possibly short-term Senior Communications Consultant opportunity supporting the Water communications team at the World Bank via the main WB career page, but that’s probably a-ok for your purposes.
… and, finally – Like to bike? The DC Dept. of Transportation seeks Bicycle Program Specialist to further promote the two-wheels-good lifestyle the District – $64k-$82k – application deadline is noted as Aug. 22, but they will start scanning CVs on Aug. 1
Starting tomorrow: DCPA+CJ goes to (mostly) just-the-jobs format through Labor Day