Nyhus Communications seeks Director, Federal Government Affairs who understands the nexus of politics, policy, government, business and media to build their D.C. presence – occasional visits to Seattle HQ are part of the bargain.
Council on Foundations – Communications & Marketing Manager – five to seven years of experience in marketing, media relations and communications desired
The World Resources Institute’s Water Initiative seeks a part-time Communications & Research Intern to help produce and maintain their illuminating (and a little terrifying for a large swath of the planet) Aqueduct Water Risk Atlas, which is worth checking out even if you’re not interested in this neat opportunity – $12/hr
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Communications Officer, Advertising Strategy – seeking candidates with min. of eight years of increasingly responsible communications experience required, including demonstrated knowledge and expertise with advertising, including digital.
- Operations Assistant, Communications – entry-level post; well-suited to recent college grads
- Director, Philanthropic Partnerships/Government Performance
- Senior Associate, Philanthropic Partnerships/Environment
- Senior Associate, Public Safety Performance Project
- Officer, Antibiotics & Innovation
- Admin Assistant, State Fiscal Health & Economic Growth
- Policy Officer and Research Officer supporting campaign to end overfishing in Northwestern Europe – Brussels, Belgium – apply by Feb. 21
DHS/FEMA – Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist – $124k-$157k – job ID: FEMA-14-BLG-6370-DEU – apply by Feb. 12
New opportunities at the Urban Insitute:
Vice President – search managed by Chaloner Associates
Several new opportunities at Burson-Marsteller since just last week:
- Practice Chair, Public Affairs & Crisis
- Senior Director, Public Affairs & Crisis
- Client Exec, Public Affairs & Crisis
- Senior Associate for their Palisades Media Ventures affiliate
- HR Intern
American Society of Landscape Architects
Public Affairs Specialist – $87k-$112k
The Washington Center
Public Relations Specialist – seeking candidates w/ minimum of three to five years’ experience in news, PR agency or other professional communications environment.
- Communications Assistant – $33k – apply by Feb. 10
- Senior Officer, Policy & University Engagement – $58k – Cambridge, MA – apply by Feb. 4
- multiple DC-based Summer 2014 Internships (search position type intern) recently posted – apply by Mar. 16
Your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource wishes you safe and satisfying Super Bowl weekend – our prediction: Broncos 32, Seahawks 31 (we've got 2 & 1 in our squares pool, so we're hoping for the odd result).