We have it on good authority that the National Association of Realtors is still seeking CVs for Business Issues Media Representative showing at least 3-5 years experience in media/public affairs or related area along with a demonstrated ability to build print, broadcast & social media relationships.
Digital Media Manager to handle a variety of web & multimedia duties; 2 to 3 years’ experience in Public Affairs, Public Relations, Communications, or Journalism; strong proficiency with video and photo editing software and web design/web management deemed an all-caps MUST.
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Digital Communications Manager – 3+ years experience with editing & proofing web content & working proficiency in CMS, SEO, analytics, and all things digital is required; knowledge of Convio, Contribute, WordPress, and Dreamweaver a plus.
- Simon Chaitowitz Communications Fellowship – $8/hr compensation goes along with this excellent opportunity to hone your communications skill-set.
United Nations Foundation
- Senior Communications Officer for the Mobile Alliance for Maternal Action – apply by Jan. 29
- Deputy Director for the Shot@Life campaign – apply by Jan. 29
- Communications Officer for the Shot@Life campaign – apply by Jan. 31
- Audio/Visual Coordinator – apply by Feb. 5
- Advocacy & Communications Manager for the Every Woman Every Child campaign – New York – apply by Jan. 29
- Innovation Planning Consultant – New York – apply by Feb. 9
- Internships: Women, Girls & Population / Adolescent Girls and Women, Girls & Population / Reproductive Health – apply by Jan. 31
- PR/Media Relations Manager – Bethesda or Annapolis, MD
- Copywriter – Bethesda or Annapolis, MD
- Digital Marketing Specialist – Annapolis, MD
Here’s a very fresh Director of Government Relations opportunity with the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education with a $75k pay grade
– more to come –