Golin Harris seeks Media Director to lead media & digital communications strategy and program development for clients in energy, health care, manufacturing, food & services – strong knowledge of national media landscape and familiarity with policy issues including energy, environment, sustainability and/or healthcare are on GH’s wish list for the position.
The American Feed Industry Association seeks Communications Specialist with 1-3 years experience and proficiency with various social media and digital tools and blogging platforms, as well as knowledge of AP style.
The U.S. China Business Council is actively seeking a Deputy Director/Manager, Business Advisory Services with relevant experience and proven research and analytical skills applied to China and/or business-related issues; advanced proficiency in Mandarin Chinese a must.
Super-fresh from our inbox to you: U.S. Travel Association – Communications Intern (scroll down) – prior experience in a political, hospitality, news or federal policy-related organization deemed a major plus – paid position
National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics – Development Director – $70k-$80k
- Director of Communications & Outreach, College of Arts & Sciences
- Graphic Design & Communications Specialist – part-time – $15-$17/hr
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Communications Officer, State Public Pensions
- Senior Associate, Pew-MacArthur Results First Initiative and another by that title
- Associate, State Policy/Public Safety Performance Project
- Research Associate, States' Public Sector Retirement Systems
- Associate and Senior Associate, Family Economic Stability Research
- Senior Associate/Staff Writer, Stateline
- Senior Research Associate, Family Economic Stability Research
- Officer, Philanthropic Partnerships/Environment
- Senior Associate, Communications – Sydney, Australia - apply by Apr. 21
Chevron seeks DC-based International Government Affairs Representative focusing on Russia, Kazakhstan and Eurasia – extensive network of senior contacts within the policy communities and/or government in the region and DC will bring your CV to the top of the pile – apply by Apr. 11
Bethesda Green brings business, government and community to promote a healthy economy and sustainable living practices in their pleasant patch of Montgomery County, and you could lord over the whole operation as Executive Director – apply by Apr. 30 – Internships also noted.
AMEC Environment & Infrastructure is currently seeking a Public Outreach Specialist on a part-time basis with experience or interest in public outreach/communications specific to governmental construction projects.
The International Monetary Fund seeks Communications Officer with experience as an interviewer and radio/podcasting-related technical skills – foreign language skills, notamment en français, would be helpful.
… and finally: all the world’s a stage, particularly Arena Stage – perhaps Events and Rentals Coordinator or a part-time House Manager post would be a good part for you while you figure out your next big role.