The Hatcher Group seeks to hire a Communications Professional to join its environment team to manage outreach campaigns and promote smart policies on climate change, clean air and water, renewable energy, and community sustainability. Ideal candidates will have at least five years of experience in environmental communications, along with strong writing skills & social media background – basing in Bethesda, Annapolis or Baltimore possible.
Pearson – Vice President, Media Relations – minimum 10 years of demonstrated experience in media relations and/or public communications field required, including crisis management and on-the-record spokesperson work.
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Senior Associate, Communications
- Staff Writer with Stateline
- Research Director, Public Safety Performance Project
- Senior Associate, Philanthropic Partnerships w/ the Pew Research Center
AABB, voice for individuals and institutions involved in the field of transfusion medicine & cellular therapies, seeks Scientific Communications Specialist who can develop material or communication that directly presents scientific information to the public in easy to understand language for use and everyday direction.
Opportunities w/ Penn Schoen Berland, a global research-based consultancy that specializes in messaging and communications strategy for political, corporate and entertainment clientele:
- Vice President
- Vice President and Director – New York
- Vice President, Advanced Analytics & Marketing Services – Seattle, WA
The Raben Group seeks a highly motivated Organizer to join a small consulting team working to administer Move to End Violence. Ideal candidate seeks a mid-level position working in partnership with and developing the leadership and of social change movement leaders working on ending violence against girls and women – apply by June 20
Your first-place futbol friends at DC United seek Receptionist to join the club.
New since a few Fridays back with Conservation International:
Program Officer, International Policy & Relations – seeking candidates with 3-5 years of experience providing wide ranging support to executive-level personnel, drafting position papers and analyzing policy and strategy documents, preferably in government, internationally- or humanitarian-focused organizations.
Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, MD
Director of Legislative Affairs with five years of legislative, law, or public policy experience at the local, state, or federal level; previous work experience with City of Baltimore, Maryland General Assembly, and/or U.S. Congress preferred.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. – Policy Analyst – $113k-$207k – job ID: 2014-HQD-B1313 – apply by July 7
- Staff Assistant, Law School supporting the War Crimes Research Office – $18-$19/hr
- Marketing Manager, School of Business – $50k-$55k
- Publications Manager, School of Business – apply by July 9
- Graphic Designer, Business School – $40k-$45k
- Alumni Relations & Communications Coordinator – part-time – $13/hr – apply by July 9
- Researcher, Development & Prospecting – part-time – $18-$20/hr – apply by July 11
- Ready-hire office support positions
World Resources Institute – Communications Assistant
Gaylord Hotels/Marriott seeks Senior Public Relations & Marketing Coordinator to help flack for their National Harbor destination
Small Business Majority seeks Story Bank Assistant to recruit & interview small business owners – DC or Sausalito, CA
Best wishes for a lovely weekend and a Happy Father's Day from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.