Kellen Communications seeks Vice President with broad range of experience in personnel and communication program management, legislative & regulatory affairs, crisis communications, issues management and a successful track record in leading, conceiving and implementing communications programs.
Our friends at the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine are recruiting for a Government Affairs Intern of the unpaid variety for the Spring 2015 term, ideally starting in January.
Recent opportunities with the Climate Reality Project
- Email Marketing Manager – apply by Oct. 1
- International Coordinator – DC or Boulder, CO
- we’re told they’re also still accepting applications for Leadership Corps Intern and Science & Solutions Intern
CF Industries, a global player in the nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing & distribution space, seeks Manager, Public Affairs Policy with experience in enviro or policy science field, as well as legal, regulatory & literature research skills.
Here’s a pretty fresh Director, Government & Corporate Affairs opportunity with online travel booking mainstay Expedia; 4-7 years relevant experience working within the federal legislative process required – for those interested in the operational/marketing side of the business, we also see recent Area Manager and Associate Market Manager available in the DC office.
Muscular Dystrophy Association – Vice President, Policy & Advocacy (scroll to find, currently showing near top of list) – at least 7 years work experience leading advocacy & policy at a national level on issues related to health or science policy required; Master’s or JD/higher degree preferred.
DDC Advocacy is looking to staff up at their new McPherson Square Metro-proximate location:
Fleishman Hillard affiliate GMMB seeks Senior Account Exec with 3-5 years communications, PR, public affairs and/or Hill experience
It’s not too hard to figure out the identity of this Del Ray-based mystery employer if you google the address, which may be step one in becoming a Communications Associate at the firm.
United Auto Workers – Legislative Intern
George Mason University
- Web Content Strategist – apply by Sept. 29
- Marketing & Development Assistant, College of Educations & Human Development – part-time – apply by Oct. 3
- Public Relations & Marketing Specialist, aka General Manager of the Green Machine athletic band operation – apply by Oct. 17