PATH, a leading organization in efforts to drive innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children, seeks Coalition Director for the Global Health Technologies Coalition (GHTC) with knowledge of the policy & finance challenges related to global health R&D strongly desired; understanding of or exposure to bio-medical product development preferred – bonus tip: if you’re interested in this field, you might look further for opportunities at other GHTC members (scroll down), as well.
U.S. Travel Association – Manager of National Council Relations – seeking candidates with three to five year's work experience, preferably in association management or the travel industry.
Delucci Plus, a strategic digital communications & marketing firm with expertise in telling brand stories through data-driven campaigns, seeks Media Buyer to in researching, planning and placing clients projects – 3-5 years of media buying and planning experience desired – also recruiting for 2015 Creative Content Intern post
- Director of Communications, School of Business
- Director of Alumni Engagement, School of Business
- Communications Coordinator, School of International Service – $20-$23/hr
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Officer, Government Relations
- Senior Associate/Staff Writer for Stateline
- Associate and Senior Associate, Immigration & the States
- Officer, Philadelphia Program – Philadelphia, PA
- Account Supervisor
- Assistant Account Exec – entry level
- Crisis Communications Professional – entry level
American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Das Best Oktoberfest – Sept. 27 – DC Armory
- Mad Fox Hoppy Oktoberfest – Sept. 27 – Falls Church, Va.
- DC German School 5K & Oktoberfest – Sept. 27 – Potomac, MD
- Lovettsville Oktoberfest – Sept. 27 – Lovettsville, Va.
- Capital Ale House – Sept. 27 – Richmond, Va.
- Frederick Oktoberfest – Sept. 27-28 – Frederick, MD