We'll start you off with opportunities with our shade-making, air-cleaning & city-greening friends at Casey Trees:
- Office Manager (pdf) – $50k-$55k – apply by Sept. 19
- Digital Strategist (pdf) – $40k-$43k – apply by Sept. 26
ConnellyWorks, Inc. provides communications services for tech product & service companies in international, federal, state & local markets – note: we’re told that resumes/cover letters should go should go to Joanne@ConnellyWorks.com
Senior Manager (scroll down) with 5-7 years relevant experience as well as a a consistent record of success in placing media stories with national and local outlets along with prominent bloggers – Senior Associate post also noted.
Pro-Israel advocacy group seeks genius-level Digital Strategy Associate with the ability to craft/deliver messages that people will engage with and share; contract work status to start, along with a promise that this will be fun.
We’re told the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies has recently updated this Deputy Director of Communications (scroll to find) opportunity – minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in a political or policy-oriented communications capacity sought.
Here’s a pair of very fresh opportunities with the Human Rights Campaign:
- Digital Media Coordinator – proficiency with content management systems, social media vehicles and graphics applications desired
- Canvass Operations Assistant
American Society of Landscape Architects – Public Relations & Communications Coordinator – strong writing skills and knowledge of media management databases (PR Newswire) & social media web tools merit you consideration and eventual access to their fab green rooftop.
- Ohio MoC – Scheduler/Office Manager – apply today, Sept. 17
- Texas Republican – Legislative Correspondent
- California Republican – Staff Assistant/Legislative Correspondent
- Office of the Clerk – Public Information Specialist – to $54k – apply by Sept. 30
- U.S. Senate – Special Events Coordinator – $48k – apply by Sept. 26
- Rep. Dan Benishek (R-MI) – Intern
- California Republican – Intern
- Emmanuel Cleaver (D-MO) – Intern
- Administration Committee, GOP Staff – Intern
- Unknown Democrat – Intern
Plan-ahead types should note the Dec. 15 application deadline for the Spring 2015 Communications/Online Communications Intern opportunity with the Association for Women’s Rights in Development
Marketing Specialist – interest in social justice advocacy and 2-3 years online marketing experience would look good on your resume – apply by Oct. 17
Mystery employer – Website Marketing Manager – contract status – search managed by the Judge Group
University of Virginia – State Governmental Relations Coordinator – $60k-$70k – Richmond, Va.