The Center on Budget & Policy Priorities seeks organized & self-starting Communications Associate with at least two years of related professional experience, including media outreach work
The T. Howard Foundation, dedicated to advancing diversity in media, seeks part-time Office Assistant (pdf) during winter break (Dec. & Jan.) season who is looking to pick up some spending money for the holiday season to the tune of $10/hr – apply by Nov. 30
University of Maryland
- Senior Writer – $60k-$75k – polished science writing skills particularly sought – apply by Dec. 3
- Senior Director of Development for the College of Agriculture & Natural Resources – $110k-$125k – apply by Jan. 5
GoodWeave is working to end child labor in carpet weaving communities around the world; you could support that mission as Director of Development, or perhaps by just checking out their list of approved retailers the next time you’re in the market for a hand-crafted rug.
Reading is Fundamental – searches managed by the HR Team
Intern opportunities available for the Winter/Spring 2015 term – apply by Dec. 1
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce seeks Director of Communications to help promote their Hiring Our Heroes veterans and military spouse employment program
Opportunities with Penn Schoen Berland, a global research-based consultancy specializing in messaging and communications strategy for an array of clients:
- Vice President
- Market Research Analyst – DC or Seattle, WA
- Operations Associate
- more leadership & research posts available in New York; Denver, CO; Los Angeles, CA & Seattle, WA
Bring your experience with water resources planning, watershed restoration, and the Clean Water Act to this Anacostia Executive Watershed Manager post with the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments – $80k-$90k
Get to it, then: this Senior Executive Assistant post with our friends at the British Embassy sports a today, Nov. 21 application deadline – $44k
- Assistant Director, Stewardship & Donor Relations – $45k-$47k
- Project Coordinator, School of International Service – part-time – $20/hr
Marketing & Media Relations Director (search job posting # 00067) – Charlottesville, Va.
Management Sciences for Health
- Communications Coordinator – Medford, MA
- Media Relations Consultancy – fluency in French required, as well as willingness to relocate to Port-au-Prince, Haiti – apply by Nov. 28
and, finally: The Park at Fourteenth, self-assessed as defining a new standard in Washington, DC diversion, seeks Marketing Project Manager – $60-$75k – entertainment industry background a plus
Best wishes for setting new standards in your own particular weekend diversions from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.