The Guttmacher Institute, a global leader in advancing sexual and reproductive health and rights through an interrelated program of research, policy analysis and public education, seeks DC-based Senior Public Policy Associate with at least 5 years of related experience as well as an advanced degree in law, public health or public policy. Senior Development Associate post available in the New York HQ, as well.
Here’s a very fresh call for an Executive Assistant to the President for the Human Rights Campaign – four to seven years of experience as an executive assistant in a professional environment required.
Mystery non-profit in the biomedical research arena seeks Media/Public Relations Specialist with strong writing skills and at least 1-2 years of media, public relations, or communications experience with a trade association, Capitol Hill office, or campaign.
- Unnamed Committee, GOP Staff – Executive Assistant
- NYC Democrat – Intern
- Rep. Diana DeGette (D-CO) – Intern
- Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-CA) – Intern
- Rep. Dan Benishek (R-MI) – Intern
- Committee on Science, Space & Technology, Democrat Staff – Intern
- Massachusetts Democrat – Intern
- California Democrat – Intern
Federal Communications Commission – Public Affairs Specialist/Communications Director – $89k-$116k – job ID: DEU-EB-2015-0002 – apply by Dec. 9
New with the Aspen Institute since our mid-October check-in:
- Associate Director of the AspenX learning series
- Associate Director of the Socrates Program
- Manager, Project Support for the the Aspen Global Leadership Network
- Assistant Director, Education Practice
- Program Assistant, Communications & Society Program – part-time
First off, Portland cement has nothing to do with the Maine, Oregon, or IFC iterations of that name; rather it refers to its similarity to a prized form of limestone found on a British isle of that name. You’re probably more interested in parsing the differences between the Director, Government Affairs and Director, Government & Political Affairs posts with the Portland Cement Association – apply by Dec. 8
Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Mid-Atlantic – Director of Communications – no, you should not send them your wish that the Redskins QB situation is finally well-resolved.
Mystery $5+ billion consumer facing organization/brand – Vice President, Strategic Communications [note: link now fixed thanks to helpful commenter below] – $100-$200k – search managed by Harvard Group International
… and, finally: Dulles Airport has just put out a call for part-time/temporary Customer Service Ambassadors to help folks get where they’re going – foreign language skills a plus – $12/hr