The School-Based Health Alliance seeks to bring on an Outreach & Engagement Associate to support communications, marketing, membership & development activities – 1-2 years of experience in nonprofit, Capitol Hill, or communications/PR required – apply by Dec. 17
The Pew Research Center, the polling & research affiliate of Friday DCPA+CJ mainstay Pew Charitable Trusts, seeks Communications Director with at least 10 years of relevant experience demonstrating a strong knowledge of the DC press corps & proven record of cultivating media relationships; non-profit, think tank, research, or academic background strongly preferred.
... and, speaking of the Pew Charitable Trusts:
- Communications Officer, Family Stability Portfolio – at least eight years of direct experience communications required, including work in media relations, public policy & campaigns; experience working on advocacy of consumer finance issues desired
- Communications Manager, Health Initiatives
- Communications Associate, Health Initiatives
- Senior Research Associate, Government Performance and another with that title
- Senior Admin Assistant, Communications
The Fairfax County Office of Emergency Management seeks disaster-resistant Spring 2015 Intern candidates; best suited for undergrads, grad students, or recent graduates with background in emergency management, homeland security, public safety, public administration, or related field – apply by Jan. 15
The Maternal and Child Survival Program at Jhpiego seeks Intern (scroll to find) to assist with innovative & simplified means of data presentation – experience in graphic design and data visualization is preferred – we’re told they’re looking to fill position very quickly, so get to it.
DCS Congressional, a small digital firm working primarily with Democratic offices on the Hill as well as campaigns, non-profits & associations, seeks personable, progressive-minded, hard-working Account Manager (scroll to find) for a broad range of research, proofing/editing/formatting, & client interface duties – proficiency in Dreamweaver or similar CMS, as well as Adobe design suite, is preferred.
- Staff Assistant, School of Public Affairs – $19/hr – apply today, Dec. 5
- Staff Assistant, Development Office – $19-$20/hr – apply today, Dec. 5
- Associate Director of Development, Law School – $58k-$63k
- Senior Writer, School of Public Affairs
- Events Manager, School of Public Affairs
Campaign Managers and Finance Directors for State Senate races for the Nov. 2015 Virginia elections.
Best wishes for a fine, fun weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.