The Hunt Alternatives Fund seeks full-time, temporary Communications Assistant to support their Institute for Inclusive Security affiliate – your min. two years’ experience should include work in developing & deploying digital content.
Join Melwood in their work providing job opportunities for people w/ disabilities in the DC area as Vice President, External Affairs – Upper Marlboro, MD
Bayer (search DC location)
- Government Relations Coordinator & Office Manager
- Director Operations, Government Relations – seeking candidates w/ 15+ years policy development experience, preferably on Capitol Hill
Refugees International seeks a London, UK-based Senior Advocate with at least 5-7 years work experience in humanitarian advocacy and operations, as well as an established network of contacts in the key Europe-based institutions and organizations dealing with refugee, displacement, and humanitarian crises – apply by Apr. 15
InterDigital – Vice President, Government Relations & Regulatory Affairs (scroll to find)
Industry Dive, a Dupont Circle-based media start-up focused on building mobile products for executives in specific industries seeks Business Writer/Editor and remotely based, part-time Contributing Editor; the latter to supply early a.m. submissions. Interns in editorial, data & design segments also sought.
The Dumbarton Oaks Park Conservancy seeks a Conservancy Director with appropriate fundraising and nonprofit management skills.
United Nations Foundation
- Research Assistant, Family Planning 2020 Task Team – apply by Apr. 1
- Deputy Director of the Shot@Life campaign – apply by Apr. 2
- Corporate Meetings & Events Associate – apply by Apr. 8
- Senior Associate, Contracts & Budgets – apply by Apr. 8
DRC seeks Strategic Communications Planner to support the Military Health System Strategic Communications Office – ideal candidate will have five to seven years of professional experience in public relations, public affairs, or strategic communications; three years of experience working in a DoD communications or public affairs environment is required.
The Stimson Center, a think tank that conducts research and offers pragmatic policy ideas on some of the most important peace and security challenges around the world will give you until Apr. 27 to respond to their call for a Communications Director – you’ll need to get to it considerably quicker to snag one of several Intern opportunities (presumably of the Summertime sort); those sport an Apr. 1 deadline.
Society for Neuroscience
- Communications Manager
- Director of Policy & Advocacy
- Interns – communications/media, design & writer/multimedia
Hey look! Manager, PAC & Grassroots is a job we used to have at the American Forest & Paper Association. Had a great office; used to be the graphic designer’s office, and it was huge. Good times.
George Washington University
- Managing Editor for Multimedia for GW Today
- Associate Director, Donor Acquisition & Individual Giving – apply by Apr. 9
- Assistant Director of Development, Donor Relations
Got library experience? Arlington County also has part-time Library Assistant ($29k-$52k) and Library Associate ($18-$33/hr) posts available – Apr. 3 application deadline for both
… and finally, a part-time House Manager gig with the Folger Shakespeare Library sounds kind of fun and challenging, in a jack-of-all-trades sort of fashion.