Public affairs/strategic communications firm CLS Strategies is actively recruiting candidates for mid- & senior-level Managing Associate/Managing Director posts; strong writing skills, digital fluency, experience in managing media relations, and ability to formulate creative communications strategies and messages particularly desired – Managing Associate of Digital opportunity also available for individual ability to formulate & assess creative strategies/ messaging for online campaigns.
Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars – Digital Technical & Design Specialist – $52k-$67k – experience managing customer relationship management systems & designing e-newsletters & websites required – apply by Jan. 19
U.S. Travel Association
- Coordinator, Industry Communications – requires top-notch writing, research, and multimedia skills
- Design and Marketing Coordinator – minimum of 2-3 years of graphic design experience in an in-house corporate setting or design firm required
- Communications Intern – paid position – major in PR, journalism, communications or related field desired – early Feb. start date
George Mason University
- Communication and Project Coordinator supporting the Center for Health Policy Research & Ethics – up to $48k – apply by Jan. 12
- Conference & Events Manager supporting the Association of Writers & Writing Programs – $33k-$40k – apply by Jan. 14
- Director of Development, College of Humanities & Social Sciences – apply by Jan. 30
- Development & Communications Officer, University Libraries – apply by Feb. 2
- Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger – (D-MD) – Intern – apply by Jan 31
- Florida Republican – Intern
- Nevada Republican – Intern
- Wisconsin Democrat – Intern – apply by Jan. 15
- Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX) – Intern
- Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) – Intern
MarketLink, a program launched in 2013 to connect farmers, markets, and consumers through technology, seeks part-time Communications Specialist to help grow the program – Baltimore, MD; remote location possible
National Security Agency – Editor/Writer (use advanced search and keyword Editor or job ID: 1051632) – $52k-$98k – see also main career page here
Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts – Public Affairs Specialist/Web Editor – $57k-$100k – job ID: 15-OPA-1295446 – apply by Jan. 19
West End Strategy Team, a communications firm serving clients on a range of issues including social and economic justice, immigration reform, human rights, the advancement of women and girls, LGBT equality, peace in the Middle East, financial reform and interfaith cooperation, has a spot open at the Director level.
Internal Communications Officer appears to be new since our last look-in at Lockheed-Martin just a few days back – strong writing skills and minimum of 8 years of experience required.
New-to-our-radar-screen global communications firm Phillips & Company seeks Public Relations Manager with knowledge and/or experience in high-tech, aerospace, energy/green technology, education or government – you can confirm the recent vintage of this job right here.
Strayer University – Manager, Digital & Social Media Strategy (search DC Metro area location) – seeking candidates with 5-10 years of hands-on digital marketing & social media experience, preferably in a direct-to-consumer organization
University of Virginia – Communications Assistant supporting the Engineering School – $40k-$54k - Charlottesville, Va. – apply by Jan. 26
more to come OK, we're done –