Opportunities to join LIFT in the fight to establish a new standard for holistic and enduring solutions in our country’s fight against poverty:
- Communications Associate, Content + Digital – suited for a strong writer with experience using social media for an organization or business.
- Communications Associate, Design + Web – talent on the graphic design front, experience with content management systems, and excellent customer service abilities desired
Here’s a new Manager, Public Relations & Crisis post with Burson-Marsteller – preference will be given to candidates with between 6-8 years of previous PR work experience that includes some work in an agency environment, as well as exceptional media relations skills.
This is a super-fresh External Communications Specialist post with Siemens – 3-4 years of relevant experience required
- Unknown MoC – Legislative Assistant – small business & tax issues focus
- Mystery Republican – Press Assistant & Digital Manager
- Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-NJ) – Caseworker/Field Representative – NJ-based; full- or part-time – apply by Feb. 6
- Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) – Intern
- Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) – Intern – Spring semester
- Education & Workforce Committee, Democratic Staff – Intern
- Rep. Frank Pallone (D-NJ) – Intern
George Washington University – Web Editor – relevant experience updating web sites, writing news articles/feature pieces, and working with new media required; journalism and/or higher-education background a plus.
- Program Coordinator, Civil/Human & Women’s Rights
- Media Outreach Fellow – one year term – Spanish language skills a plus
Spend your days in Virginia Beach flacking for STIHL, makers of all sorts of terrific cut, blow & drill stuff, as Public Relations Specialist; significant travel appears to be part of the bargain.
National Association for College Admission Counseling
Health Communications Associate and Heath Communications Manager posts with IQ Solutions – general Intern opportunities noted at the top of that list
Chandler Chicco Companies, a healthcare-centric public relations firm focusing on the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, seeks Vice President candidate with 8+ years of PR experience with a specialty in healthcare communications, preferably in the bio-pharma space.
Prevent Cancer Foundation
Copy Editor – minimum of 5 years' experience proofreading and copy editing publications desired.
Life at the Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce offers a friendly office environment, flexible hours, partial telecommuting, and, for their next Marketing & Communications Manager, a $25k-$37k pay grade – Chantilly, Va.
Mystery Bethesda nonprofit seeks Social Media Specialist to join the team for the next three months on a M-W-F basis – to $20/hr – search managed by Creative Circle
The University of Virginia seeks a proven fundraising professional to serve as the Director of Development for the Batten School of Leadership &Public Policy; perhaps this potentially high-earning Batten student will help out your cause with a nice contribution some day – $115k-$135k – Charlottesville, Va.