Forest Trends seeks Senior Communications Associate with 3-5 years experience in media/advocacy arena; familiarity with environmental finance & market-based issues preferred – apply by Apr. 15
The U.S. Institute for Peace seeks Research Assistant, Public Affairs on part-time basis through December 2015 – must be currently enrolled local grad student – $10-$14/hr
The Eurasia Foundation seeks Outreach & Communication Manager to support the Stevens Initiative, a public-private partnership that seeks to strengthen engagement between young people in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) and in the U.S. – familiarity with the MENA region preferable, as are Arabic language skills – apply by Apr. 3
The U.S. Travel Association seeks a Communications Intern to support their Project: Time Off campaign – this paid position runs May 1 through the Summer; no word on how much time off you get as part of the bargain.
The Vital Voices Women’s Partnership is seeking candidates for Communications Intern post in the Summer term with demonstrated interest in global women’s development & advocacy, along with excellent writing skills & solid research/analytical ability.
Climate Reality Project
- Program Assistant, Climate Reality Leadership Corps – apply by Apr. 7
- Communications Intern
- Climate Speakers Network Intern
- Climate Reality Leadership Corps Intern
Save the Children has a Health & Nutrition Documentation Intern post available for the Summer term; academic background in communications, marketing, PR, journalism, public health, international relations, the social sciences, or other related field preferable – dozens of other Intern posts available in their DC or Fairfield, CT offices.
- Research Specialist and Research Specialist II – supporting the Justice Programs Office of the School of Public Affairs
- Program Specialist supporting MPA & MPP programs – $31k-$32k
- Program Coordinator ($21-$22/hr) and Senior Admin Assistant ($19/hr) with the School for International Service
- Officer/Writer, Executive Office
- Senior Associate supporting the Pew-MacArthur Results First Initiative
… and, finally: with consistently warmer weather (FINALLY!!!) approaching, the charms of Salisbury, MD – just 20 miles or so from both Ocean City, MD and the Chesapeake Bay – come into sharper focus for us. Whether they are enough to make this part-time Promotions & Digital Assistant post with iHeartRadio there worth your consideration is up to you.
Best wishes for a cheerful weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.