America Achieves seeks Communications Director (pdf) to promote their work raising the bar in education & driving investment toward approaches that work – 7+ years of marketing/communications experience for a high-visibility organization required – search managed by Koya Leadership Partners
Fresh opportunities with Association of Land Grant Universities:
Visual Communications Specialist to create high-quality print and digital graphics and collateral materials to support association legislative, regulatory, educational, and membership development priorities.
Gradian Health, anesthesia technology provider to the developing world, seeks Marketing Communications Manager to join them in their New York offices – background working with low-income countries would be a nice addition to your 5-10 years communications experience – search managed by ReWork – apply by May 8
The National Democratic Institute is looking to fill out their ranks with a Communications Intern for the Summer session – experience with HTML, website content management systems, Google Apps, social media best practices and basic visual editing software are all deemed desirable for this paid position.
- Manager of Web Systems – position provides leadership and technical guidance to 23 departments for the development and maintenance of their websites, intranet/portal applications and other web products; familiarity with Commonspot CMS would appear to be a plus.
- Program Coordinator supporting the International Peace and Conflict Resolution Program – $21-$22/hr
- Alumni Programs Assistant – $17-$19/hr
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – Deputy Assistant Director/Senior Senate Liaison – $128k-$228k – job ID: 15-CFPB-490P – apply by Apr. 27
Pew Research Center
- Senior Associate, Government Performance
- Associate/Editor/Fact-checker supporting Stateline
- Research Associate supporting the American Cities Project
- Senior Associate, Specialty Drugs
- Research Associate, Financial Security & Mobility
- Associate, Economic Development and another Associate, Economic Development
- Officer, Economic Development
- Senior Associate, International Ocean Policy
- Research & Content Officer, State Fiscal & Economic Health
- Associate, Antibiotic Resistance Project
And, here’s a couple fresh opportunities with FAESB member, the Genetics Society of America (scroll to find):
Media Relations Trainer in support of the Army’s PEO Soldier program – active DoD security clearance required
The Shenandoah National Park Trust wants to lure a Director of Philanthropy candidate with 4+ years' experience in a professional, data-driven philanthropy office & proven success with face-to-face solicitations for major & leadership-level gifts to join them in lovely Charlottesville, Va. (just off the downtown Mall – and but a few minutes away from this waist-expanding gem) – $55k-$60k
Best wishes for a great weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.