The Institute for Justice, the self-described national law firm for liberty, seeks an energetic, passionate and outgoing Activism Manager to identify and prioritize opportunities for activism, cultivate relationships with activists, and develop and implement grassroots strategies.
George Mason University – Communications & Editorial Assistant supporting the Law and Economics Center – outstanding verbal, written & web communication skills sought; proofing and editing skills are mandatory. familiarity with Chicago Manual of Style strongly preferred – apply by Apr. 27
Fresh opportunities with Hamilton Place Strategies (scroll to find):
Nutrition Policy Associate with legislative & lobbying background; Master’s degree related to health policy/nutrition desirable.
Outreach Strategies, a mission-driven public affairs/communications firm focused on climate, sustainability & energy issues, seeks Director to provide day-to-day account oversight, intersect directly with high-profile clients, provide high-level strategic counsel, and play a lead role in new business development.
The National Marine Manufacturers Association has an a PR Intern (scroll to find) opportunity available this Summer in their DC office; candidates must at least through their junior year, and possessing top-notch writing skills – B2B communications-focused Public Relations Manager post noted in the Chicago, IL office
Fresh searches from our friends at ReWork:
- Doorways to Dreams Fund – Innovation Manager – successful candidate will develop strategies, business models & public policy initiatives to help consumers navigate financial challenges and build financial security – DC or Boston, MA – apply by Apr. 27
- Friends of WHEELS – Executive Director – your work helps ensure that students at the Washington Heights Expeditionary Learning School, most of whom are first-generation college-goers, have access to and succeed at a college of their choice – New York – apply by Apr. 27
ACT | The App Association, an organization representing more than 5,000 app makers and software firms, is looking for a Summer Communications & Research Intern possessing creativity, excellent writing skills, and organizational capabilities.
National Multifamily Housing Council
Director of Data Analysis with proven ability to extract and analyze data & synthesize findings into presentations for decision-makers; background in finance and/or financial services is a plus.
The Human Rights Campaign seeks a DC-based Director (scroll to find) for Project One America, HRC’s program to provide in-depth and localized resources in targeted southern states to improve the daily lives of the LGBT community in areas which have seen the fewest legal advancements to date – search managed by Grossman Heinz – apply by May 8
- Public Division Policy Director
- Economic Issues Policy Director – DC; New York; Chicago, IL or Boston, MA
- Senior Campaign Communications Specialist, Education
- Communications Coordinator, Airports Campaign – DC, New York or Chicago, IL
Baltimore’s venerable St. Paul’s School seeks Digital Media Coordinator (scroll to find) with 2-5 years experience demonstrating in-depth knowledge of web design, basic HTML, video editing , a working knowledge of CMS software and social media savvy – Alumni Giving Coordinator post also available.
Internal communications-focused opportunities at Freddie Mac:
- Business Management Professional proving communications support to their Single-Family division
- Business Management Professional providing communications support for IT division
United Nations Foundation
- Associate. Partner Development supporting the Shot@Life program – apply by May 1
- International Advance and Field Engagement Officer – proficiency in Spanish or French preferred – apply by May 4
George Washington University
- Communications Coordinator supporting the GW Cancer Institute
- Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement – apply today, Apr. 20