1) Americans United for the Separation of Church & State seek Digital Campaign Specialist with strong writing/content development skills and 3-5 years experience creating, planning & executing successful digital campaigns with social media, email marketing, online advocacy & analytics components.
2) Mortgage Bankers Association – Senior Member Communications Specialist – ideal candidate will have 5-7 years experience in either public affairs or journalism; real estate finance industry knowledge preferred.
3) Oxfam International seeks strategic-thinking Head/Media Officer for the Grow Campaign, their initiative to promote better land use & agricultural practices nationwide – French language skills desired – apply by Apr. 19
4) Cheerfully-named PR/communications firm Sunshine Sachs seeks problem-solving, over-delivering Account Manager who has developed a communications skill set including media relations, writing, editing & persistence in their 5+ years PR experience.
5) Allegiance Strategies, LLC – Communications Director – apply by Apr. 12
6) Aspen Institute – Public Affairs Coordinator
7) Bureau of Land Management – Communications/Public Affairs Intern – $11-$15/hr
8-11) Capitol Hill
- Progressive Democrat – Writer – DC or Florida location preferred
- Rep. Suzan DelBene (D-WA) – Intern
- Florida Republican – Intern
- New York Democrat – Intern and Press Intern
Senior Director, Outreach & Policy
15-18) Edelman PR
- Senior Account Exec, Health
- Account Exec, Health
- Account Exec, Energy
- Director of Digital Business Development
20-22) ISOM Global Strategies
- Senior Communications Advisor
- Communications Program Strategist
- Communications & Marketing Account Supervisor
Communications Specialist – search managed by Randstad
29) National Association of Manufacturers – Director, Public Affairs & Grassroots Advocacy
30-31) National Public Radio
Photo Journalist/Writer – $107k-$139k – Secret clearance required, as you would expect.
33) Population Services International – Culture & Internal Communications Associate Manager – search managed by ReWork – apply by May 4
34) Reporters Without Borders – Advocacy & Communications Officer – apply by Apr. 24
35) SEIU – Deputy Director of Government Relations
36-37) Solar Energy Industries Association
PR Account Representative, Entertainment – $27k-$40k
39-40) U.S. Soccer Foundation
Strategic Communications Specialist – previous experience with Defense related public affairs support is desired.
42) … and, finally – here’s one that scores super-high on the swank-o-meter: the Volkswagen Group of America seeks Head of Communications for the storied & luxe Bentley brand in North America.