Search under United States & Washington for this recent Corporate Communications Officer opportunity with Abu Dhabi's Eithad Airways –minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a busy communications environment desire; background in aviation or travel industry preferred.
Want to work on issues like abolishing the death penalty, taking action on climate change, and protecting worker rights? New Heights Communications wants to hear from you as an applicant for this freshly-available Account Exec post – while this is a telecommuting position, they prefer someone DC-based for occasional f-2-f collaboration & unwinding.
R-H Strategic is currently casting about for a Senior Account Exec/Account Exec with 3-6 PR experience, preferably in an agency supporting technology organizations, as well as demonstrated success in media relations
Obama campaign consultancy and self-assessed next-generation grassroots firm 270 Strategies seeks sharp-writing Communications Associate with at least two years of PR/media relations experience; background in campaign ops & familiarity with political communications preferred.
National Press Foundation – Program Manager – $35k-$45k – duties include logistical support, marketing & content development, and broadcast/webinar coordination for events & educational programming for their journalist constituency.
The Society for Personality and Social Psychology is looking to hire a Meeting & Events Intern – part-time, paid ($12/hr) position – travel to sunny San Diego in January for annual convention is also part of the bargain.
CTIA-The Wireless Association – Public Affairs Intern – applicants with academic or practical backgrounds in journalism, mass media, communications, public relations, public affairs and radio and television broadcasting preferred – apply by May 15
New since our late-April finds at the Council of Foreign Relations:
- Associate Director, Global Communications & Media Relations
- Research Associate, Center for Preventive Action
- Program Coordinator, National Program & Outreach – New York
- Research Associate, Global Health – New York
Opportunities with the Friends Committee on National Legislation, self-described as a Quaker lobby in the public interest:
- Major Gifts Officer
- Development Database Coordinator
- Grants Writer – contract/part-time – apply by May 22
- Director of Development, Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders
- Associate Director, Stewardship & Donor Relations – two posts available
- Senior Associate Director of Development
- Senior Director of Stewardship & Donor Relations
Also via Nonprofit HR, we find this temporary/contract-status Communications Associate opportunity with a mystery Alexandria-based trade association – minimum of two to four years of experience managing websites, and developing/ writing & editing content required
National Public Radio
- Editor, All Things Considered
- Senior Editor, National Security
- Web Production/Multimedia Intern, Science Desk
The artist formerly known as Rock Creek Strategic Marketing now goes by the name of CHIEF, which was formerly the name of their brand consultancy unit – and they have some desks to fill, it would appear:
- Copy Editor
- Marketing Strategist
- Proposal Writer/Coordinator
- Assistant New Media Specialist
- Communications Analyst
See you again Wednesday!