Well start with this very fresh Account Supervisor, International Public Affairs listing with Edelman PR – at least four years of relevant experience required; Spanish language skills preferred
Our friends at the U.S Travel Association passed along this fresh call for a Communications Intern for the Fall 2015 term – prior experience in a political, hospitality, news or federal policy-related organization consider a plus.
Colorful campaign-bred conservative-leaning communications consulting cabal CRAFT seeks creative & multi-skilled Senior Account Manager with at least 2 years of relevant work experience on their CV – Intern posts also noted
The American Council of Trustees & Alumni, a nonprofit organization devoted to academic freedom, academic excellence, and accountability in higher education, seeks Administrative Director with excellent writing skills, an eye for detail, and perfectionist mindset.
Ashoka, a world-wide assembly of social entrepreneurs, seeks problem-solving numbers expert for Finance Manager & Strategist role – search managed by ReWork – apply by July 20
Open Society Foundations
- Director of Strategic Communications – Baltimore, MD – apply by June 30
- Program Assistant, Human Rights Initiative – apply by July 8
- Program Officer, Human Rights Initiative – apply by July 14
This Director, State Government Affairs opportunity appears to be new with the Healthcare Information & Management Systems Society since our couple-weeks-back lobbying/government relations special edition
Amputee Coalition – Manassas, Va. (scroll to find)
Policy & Advocacy Intern for the Fall 2015 term.
- Director of Law Enforcement Outreach
- Media Relations Specialist
- Media Relations Specialist – primarily devoted to support the HSUS Farm Animal Protection department with a focus on its meat reduction programs
- Online Communications Director, HS Legal Fund
- Senior Manager, Online Marketing Communications
- Online Campaign Strategist
- Associate Photo Editor
- Fall 2015 Legislative Intern and Regulatory Intern – apply by July 1
- Fall 2015 Media Relations Intern – apply by Aug. 1
- State Affairs Intern posts available in AZ, CT & NH
College Success Foundation – Director of Development – broad range of development, fundraising, proposal-writing and event management skills desired – search managed by LeaderFit
The Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation seeks properly calibrated News Editor to helm AAMI News and to contribute to other newsletters & social media outlets – experience with medical, scientific, or technical content and publishing preferred – search managed by Staffing Advisors
Opportunities with association management firm SmithBucklin:
- Marketing & Communications Specialist
- multiple DC-based meeting/convention planning posts (search DC location) available at varying experience levels
- Media Relations Coordinator – Chicago, IL
American Land Title Association – Grassroots/State Government Affairs Intern – available ASAP, running through the end of Summer
Smithsonian Institution – searches managed by Diversified Search
- Director of Advancement Communications
- Associate Director of Advancement for SI's Tropical Research Institute – DC-based, with 4-6 weeks travel to Panama as part of the bargain; be on the lookout for pygmy sloths.