The Brookings Institution seeks Communications & Events Intern supporting the Hamilton Project – applicants should be pursing an undergrad degree in economics or in a related field like mathematics or statistics and should have strong writing and analytical skills – proficiency w/ statistical software a plus – $10/hr
United Nations Foundation
- Digital Media Producer supporting the Nothing But Nets campaign – apply by July 30
- Communications Associate, Public Affairs – apply by Aug. 5
Government relations consulting firm Capitol Solutions seeks Interns for a range of legislative research, tracking & analysis duties – $12/hr – Metro-convenient Old Town Alexandria location
Pew Research Center
- Communications Manager – focus on PRC’s religion research
- Research Associate, Global Religious Demography
- Communications Assistant – temporary post
- Politics Intern ($13/hr) and Multimedia Intern (paid position, but compensation unspecified)
- Program Assistant, Government Relations
- Senior Associate, Digital
- Senior Associate, Health Impact Project
- Senior Officer, Veterinary Science/Antibiotic Resistance Project
Communications Specialist & Board Liaison to help publicize their education & adult literacy programs (which are only part of their impressive works) & admin support for board of directors activities.
Alliance for Justice
Public Affairs Specialist – $52k-$99k – apply by Aug. 6
Assisted Living Federation of America – PAC Administrator – approximately 3-5 years of political experience, PAC administration, or fundraising experience desired.
- Head of Youth Engagement – $58k – apply by Aug. 2
- Personal Assistant to the Defence Counsellor – $38k – apply by Aug. 11
- Head of Press, Politics & Government Affairs – Miami, FL – apply by Aug. 11
- Admin Assistant, School of Public Administration – $16-$19/hr
- Admin Assistant, School of Public Affairs – part-time – $12-$14/hr
Best wishes for a super-lovely weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.