The Commonweal Foundation, an educational philanthropic organization that operates & supports education programs for at-risk youth, seeks Senior Director of Communications with at least 8-10 years of communications, public relations and/or public advocacy experience.
Recently-hatched communications & public affairs cabal Clyde Group has wrapped up their previews and is like really, officially at it now, although it appears there's still a few chances to claim a fresh desk in their Farragut West Metro-proximate offices at Associate and VicePresident/Director levels.
Our friends at the Mortgage Bankers Association are still looking for a great candidate with 5-7 years of public affairs or journalism experience for this Communications Specialist post.
The American Federation of State, County & Municipal Employees seeks Assistant Director, Organizing & Field Services with extensive organizing & campaign management experience – search managed by Grossman Heinz.
National Democratic Institute – Monitoring & Evaluation Officer – seeking candidates with at least years relevant work experience in international development programs, including developing and operationalizing SMART indicators for challenging contexts
Center for Clean Air Policy
mid-June check-in with the Sierra Club:
- Senior Communications Strategist, Federal Policy/Beyond Coal
- Associate Campaign Representative, Global Population & Environment Program
- Senior Research Associate, Responsible Trade Program
- Associate Press Secretary, Beyond Coal – San Francisco, CA
- Operations Coordinator – temporary post
Leidos seeks Media Relations Manger to flack for their work in the national security, health and engineering sectors.
Department Of Health And Human Services – Public Affairs Specialist – $90k-$118k – apply by July 28
DC & New York-based Internships aplenty from the Council of Foreign Relations – also new at CFR since just a week-or-so ago:
- Research Associate, Korea Studies – Korean Language skills strongly preferred
- Library Assistant
- Data Visualization Designer – New York
Digital media cabal Vox Media, parent of such well-known online brands as Eater, Curbed & SB Nation has various editorial and admin/support & marketing jobs available in DC, New York & San Francisco.
Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, MD
- Communications Associate, Development/Alumni Relations – $63k-$86k
- Web Content Producer – $54k-$74k
- Senior Associate Director of Principal Gifts – $117k-$161k
- Development Officer – $54k-$74k
The latest opportunity with the National Parks Conservation Association, which is Midwest Regional Director of Development, will have you operating out of a home-office environment in Chicago, IL
- Assistant, Director, Annual Giving – $39k-$44k
- Assistant Director of Enrollment Marketing – upper $40k
- Research Consultant, Development Office – part-time/temporary – $29-$35/hr
- it appears we had the wrong link last week for this Admin Coordinator, University Publications post – $24-$25/hr
We’d guess that repping the Project on Government Oversight’s muck-raking, light-shining & corruption-shaming work is probably pretty fun – Director of Communications – to $85k
Super new (as in, since Wednesday’s set) with Edelman PR:
- Senior Account Supervisor, Media
- Associate Copywriter – temporary post
- Digital/PR Intern and Market Research Intern
University of Maryland – Director of Communications – focus on advancing the reputation of research activities taking place there in College Park – apply by July 28
University of North Carolina – Media Relations Manager – $50k-$77k – seeking candidates with at least 7 years experience in the PR arena – Chapel Hill, NC – apply by July 22
Best wishes for a winning back-to-baseball weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.