The Consumer Healthcare Products Association is looking to bring aboard a Manager, Digital Communications with 1-3 years of experience in digital communications, social media, and content development; familiarity w/ digital metrics & analytics also required.
A well-established advocacy and lobbying organization with a focus on international affairs is looking to engage a tech-savvy Project Manager who also brings some experience around creative services, in a long-term temporary, on-site assignment – search managed by Brainstorm Creative Services
The Economic Innovation Group, a self-described ideas laboratory and advocacy organization dedicated to forging a more dynamic, entrepreneurial, and innovative U.S. economy, seeks Manager for Policy Development (pdf) with at least 5 years experience with economic policy & research.
Abel Communications, a lax-flacking PR firm with offices in Baltimore, MD and Harrisburg, PA, is currently seeking recent college graduates for the fall/winter Associate (their term for Intern) posts – 3-6 month term; paid position.
Via Friday’s comments section, we find this Online Communications Associate opportunity with the World Bank supporting the Consultative Group to Assist the Poor – at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in graphic design, online production, photography, or multimedia is desired – apply by Sept. 17
United Nations Foundation
- Communications Officer supporting the Girl Up campaign – apply by Sept. 15
- Producer, Digital Media supporting the Shot@Life campaign – apply by Sept. 16
- Special Advisor for Policy & Strategic Initiatives – apply by Sept. 18
Want to join the job-search biz? ReWork supplies that opportunity with this Business Development Coordinator post focused on keeping the client pipeline flowing – 1-3 years relevant experience required – New York – apply by Sept. 14
Fresh finds with the American College of Cardiology:
Communications Leadership Development Program is a two-year rotational development program for students completing undergrad or graduate work, or folks who are early in their PR/communications careers – deployment starting in June 2016 – DC, Orlando, FL; Dallas, TX; or Denver, CO – apply by Oct. 15
National Association of County & City Health Officials – Media & Social Media Specialist – minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required
New since our late-August check-in with the U.S Chamber of Commerce:
- Associate Manager, Media & Communications supporting the Institute for Legal Reform
- Manager, Research & Legislative Affairs supporting the Workforce Freedom Initiative
- Manager/Senior Manager, Corporate Relations
Engage – Manager, Digital Marketing – advanced social media and online advertising skill-sets required – Old Town, Alexandria location
- Manager, Community Crowdsourcing – apply by Sept. 16
- Manager, Corporate Relations – apply by Sept. 22
- Manager, PR & Media – apply by Sept. 29
- Manager, International Donor Advised Giving – apply by Sept. 29
Human Rights Watch – Assistant, Development & Outreach – 4-month term – $13/hr – San Francisco, CA – apply today, Sept. 8
American Jewish Council
- Associate Director of International Programs
- Operations Coordinator, Project Interchange
- Senior Associate, Operations & Evaluations
- Program Associate supporting the Belfer Institute for Latino & Latin American Affairs – part-time – DC or New York
- fundraising-related posts & other opportunities available in New York & other cities
Media Manager – seeking candidates with a minimum of three years of experience in journalism or public relations, especially at a non-profit organization, PR agency, political campaign or on Capitol Hill; knowledge of women’s issues deemed a plus.
- Development Operations Associate – apply by Sept. 14
- Oceans National Activist Fellowship – 9-month term – DC and San Francisco, CA – apply by Sept. 10
The Milken Institute seeks Director, Center for Strategic Philanthropy with high intellectual capacity & experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or philanthropic consulting; familiarity with education system models, best practices, and innovations is a plus;
New America Foundation (scroll to find)
- Director of the Beta Initiative, a project that unites the technology and policy communities in a combination of technical analysis and social enterprise that contributes to progressive social change
- Policy Analyst, Education
- Program Associate, Early Education
- Grants Manager
- Executive Director of a new unnamed civic technology start-up – New York
Part-time/on-call opportunities with CACI include Marketing Communications Writer and slightly different Marketing Communications Writer/Social Media posts.