QED Group – Corporate Communications Manager – 5-10 years of experience in PR & corporate communications required; background in international development or a related field preferred.
Faster Cures – Communications Director – seeking candidates with 10+ years of experience as a senior communications professional for a PR firm, marketing organization, nonprofit/charity, government organization, or other group, preferably in medical research/health space.
International healthcare innovation advocate & accelerator PATH seeks individuals with experience in budgeting & grant/contract financial management for this Project Administrator, Vaccine Development post – background in clinical trials & vaccine development also a plus.
- Director, Government Affairs – supporting Wind Power, Building Technologies, and Energy Management divisions
- Director, Government Affairs – supporting Mobility division
JPMorgan Chase – Associate, Federal Government Relations – strong understanding of financial services & business issues desired
Salvation Army – Social Media & Online Giving Coordinator – $51k-$63k – your 3 years of experience in PR or marketing should include some work providing online marketing support in a corporate or business setting – apply by Nov. 23
Capitol Hill staff posts
- Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) – Staff Assistant – apply by Nov. 16
- New England Democrat – Staff Assistant
Democratic House Intern opportunities: Rep. Maxine Waters (CA) – Rep. Louise Slaughter (NY); Press Intern also available – Rep. Corrine Brown (FL); needed ASAP & for Spring term – Rep. Suzan DelBene (WA) – Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) – Rep. Dave Loebsack (IA) – Rep. Ted Lieu (CA) – Progressive Maryland Democrat; apply by Dec. 4 – West Coast Democrat – Maryland Democrat; Press Intern also available; apply by Nov. 23 – Budget Committee – Congressional Oversight Subcommittee; apply by Dec. 1 – Committee on Administration
And don't forget the Senate Employment Bulletin for opportunities on the other side of the Hill.
Viacom seeks Executive Assistant, Government Relations to provide proactive admin support for 3 senior executives in their government relations office
American Red Cross
- Media Relations Officer
- Major Gift Officer
- Major Gift Officer A and Major Gift Officer B – Baltimore, MD
- Major Gift Officer A – Richmond, Va.
- Major Gift Officer A – Norfolk, Va.
- Regional Communications Manager – Atlanta, GA
U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops – Associate Director of Government Relations (search government relations dept/office/secretariat) – minimum of 7 years related work experience desired, Capitol Hill or other government role and non-profit/Church background also valued.
- Communications Associate and Climate Communications Associate supporting the CAP Action Fund
- Manager, Intergovernmental Affairs
- Associate Director or Director, Government & Democratic Reform
- Development Associate supporting the Enough Project
- Research Assistant, LGBT Research & Communications Project
- Immigration Associate, CAP Action Fund
- Research Manager, CAP Action Fund
- Research Associate, China & Asia Policy
- Special Assistant, Development
- Special Assistant, Economic Policy
Smithsonian Institution – Assistant Director of Marketing & Communications supporting the National Museum of the American Indian – $107k-$139k – apply by Nov. 23
American Enterprise Institute – Senior Editor – approximately five years of related experience required, as well as facility with the Chicago & AP style manuals; demonstrated interest in public policy is preferred.
Agency for International Development – Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist – $107k-$139k – apply by Nov. 13
- Deputy Executive Director for campaigns, programs, research & cases
- Managing/Senior Director of Online Growth & Cultivation – DC or New York
- National Director, Major Gifts – DC, New York or Oakland, CA
- Deputy Executive Director, Strategic Communications – New York
- Interns (scroll to find) – opportunities noted in DC, New York and other cities