1) AARP looks to enlist a Senior Writer/Editor (scroll to find) to join their Policy, Research & International team – your 5-8 years of writing/editing experienced will look even better if supplemented by knowledge about aging policy or journalism experience in related areas.
2) Via Monday’s comments field, the Center for Food Safety alerts us to this DC-based one-year paid Communications Intern opportunity that would be a good fit for individuals with interest in sustainable agriculture and food-related issues – and, for your dream-fulfillment needs, we see Hawaii-based Intern posts, as well.
3) NJI Media is looking to fill multiple Account Manager positions suited to digital- savvy candidates with 1-3 years of experience on a team creating for technology-, design-, or communications-focused projects – Old Town, Alexandria location
4) Union Privilege – Digital Project Manager (scroll to find) – background should include at least 2 years work involving all facets of digital communications channels & advertising, including strategies, mobile, design, analytics & measurement.
5) Our friends at the Wilderness Society are in search mode for a Digital Content Producer with at least 3-5 years of experience working in web editorial management & content strategy; proficiency with CMS applications such as Drupal & Convio desired – see also main career page
6) American Podiatric Medical Association – Public Relations Specialist
7) American Roentgen Ray Society – Communications Manager – Leesburg, Va.
- Assistant Director of Development
- Communications Advisor
- Research Assistant, Governance Studies
- Research Assistant, Economic Studies – mid $40k – apply by Feb. 12
15) Dept. of Housing & Urban Development – Public Affairs Specialist supporting the HUD OIG – $107k-$139k – apply by Dec. 24
16) Dept. of the Navy – Marketing Assistant supporting Fleet and Family Readiness programs – $15-$19/hr – Indian Head, MD – apply by Dec. 18
17) Food & Drug Administration – Health Communications Specialist – $76k-$118k – apply by Jan. 4
18-19) Georgetown University
Assistant Political/Legislative Director
21) Mercatus Center at George Mason University – Senior Director of Communications & Marketing – search managed by Talent Market
22) National Council of Teachers of Mathematics – Digital Communications Coordinator
23-34) Nature Conservancy (scroll to find, or use advanced search by DC metro area or state location as noted)
- Exec. Coordinator supporting the CMO – apply by Dec. 25
- Content Specialist & Writer – apply by Jan. 6
- Content Strategist & Web Manager – apply by Jan. 6
- Associate Director, Brand Marketing – apply by Jan. 8
- Senior Associate Director of Philanthropy – apply by Jan. 15
- Donor Engagement Coordinator – Dublin, OH – apply by Dec. 28
- Associate Director of Philanthropy – Coral Gables, FL – apply by Jan. 13
- Philanthropy Coordinator – Los Angeles or San Francisco, CA – apply by Jan. 17
- Philanthropy Officer – Sacramento, Santa Cruz or San Francisco, CA – apply by Jan. 17
- Utah Associate Director of Development – Salt Lake City, UT – apply by Jan. 28
- Senior Associate Director of Philanthropy – Boulder, CO – apply by Jan. 31
- Marketing Intern – San Francisco, CA – apply by Dec. 20