MLT equips high potential minorities with the winning playbook & personalized coaching that allows them to reach their full leadership potential & maximize their community impact – scroll for find Director, Alumni Engagement and Digital Content Producer posts, as well as a broad selection of management, operations & program support opportunities.
Community Wealth Partners seeks Communications Manager to join the described-to-us as super-smart people there working to help nonprofits realize their visions for social change – strong writing & analytical skills are musts
The National Democratic Institute is actively seeking candidates for Government Relations & Communications Intern/Project Assistant – paid position – best suited to individuals with educational or professional background in political science, democracy assistance, international relations, international development, interactive communications or related topics.
The National Wildlife Federation is seeking a Communications Manager to support the Choose Clean Water Coalition – Annapolis, MD
John Snow, Inc./JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. are public health management consulting & research organizations dedicated to improving the health of individuals and communities throughout the world; your role in this worthy enterprise could be Communications Productions Manager or as Senior Communications Specialist, the latter of which sports an apply today, Dec. 16 deadline
- Rep. French Hill (R-AR) – Staff Assistant
- Ethics Committee – Staff Assistant
- Rep. Stephen Fincher (R-TN) – Intern
- Rep. Mark Sanford (R-SC) – Intern
- Florida Democrat – Intern
- California Democrat – Intern
Society for Human Resource Management – Media Affairs Specialist – minimum of three years’ experience in a media relations or public relations capacity desired
- Editorial Manager
- Audience Marketing Manager, Digital and Research Analyst supporting the Government Executive Media Group
Charles Koch Institute – see also main career page
- Email Marketing Manager
- Senior Communications & Marketing Strategist
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Digital Director
- Junior Graphic Designer
- Event Coordinator
- Event Planner
- External Relations Coordinator
- Operations Assistant, External Relations
- Outreach Assistant
- Senior Policy & Research Analyst
- Senior Research Fellow
- Research Assistant
- Director, Strategic Communications/Public Affairs
- Senior Director, Public Affairs/Life Sciences
- Managing Director, Research – supporting Strategic Communications practice
Institute for the Study of War – Educational Programs Coordinator & Staff Assistant – duties include admin operations & planning for ISW, intern management organizing the Hertog War Studies Program.
AFL-CIO – Political Data Systems & Technology Coordinator – seeking candidates with 5-7 years' experience working with voter file or data systems for political campaigns at the national and local level – a temporary Junior Analyst, Political Dept. post is also available
Latest opportunities at the Atlantic Council of the U.S. (scroll to find):
- Program Assistant supporting the Future Europe Initiative
- Program Assistant supporting the Strategy Initiative
Alzheimer’s Association – Director of Public Policy Marketing & Media Engagement – 8-10 years of progressive marketing communications & PR experience required.
University of Virginia – Web Communications Director, School of Commerce – $75k-$90k – provides leadership and direction for website, blogs, microsites & social networks and will develop & implement related digital communication strategies – Charlottesville, Va.