The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians has just passed along this Public Relations Coordinator post suited for candidates with at least 2 years’ experience working in a PR/media relations or communications role; background producing messaging & events for both consumer and health care professional audiences preferred.
The Data Quality Campaign, advocate for using data to provide better educational systems & outcomes, is in search mode for an Associate, Strategic Communications (pdf) w/ 3-5 years of media relations/PR experience – we’re told this older-vintage Associate, Policy & Advocacy (pdf) post is also still available.
A Democratic Candidate for the Baltimore City Council notes starting-ASAP opportunities for upcoming primary & (hopefully) general election races (scroll to find):
Legislative Analyst supporting the Food Safety & Inspection Service – $53kk-$110k – we’re told that experience related to food safety, agriculture, or public health will be particularly valued here – apply by Feb. 2
Fresh opportunities from Freedman Consulting:
- Senior Associate – 3-5 years experience desired
- Research Associate (scroll down) – 1-3 years experience desired
M+R Strategic has just shared this media relations-focused Senior Associate opportunity – 2-4 years earned media, communications or campaign experience desired – DC or Los Angeles, CA
Fresh opportunities w/ our friends at McBee Strategic:
Marketing & Communications Interns (scroll to find) for both Winter/Spring (starting as early as Feb. 1) and Summer terms – Baltimore, MD
AFL-CIO – National Citizenship & Immigration Campaign Coordinator – minimum of five years of experience in union or community organizing, including experience working with, or organizing, low wage workers and/or immigrant communities; fluency in Spanish a must.
American Academy of Dermatology is seeking a Manager, Regulatory Policy with at least four years’ experience in government affairs or health policy.
BAE Systems – Director, Legislative Affairs – ideal candidate will have minimum of five years related experience & comprehensive understanding of the defense industry, as well as Federal legislative and budgeting environment & processes.
CAPG, the self-described voice of accountable physician organizations, seeks Director of Federal Affairs with knowledge of health reform as well as familiarity with the movement from volume to value as it pertains to the healthcare field.
Colling Swift & Hynes – Legislative Assistant – strong organizational, analytical, writing, research & speaking skills required; legal, legislative, or other policy experience & experience working with coalitions preferred
George Mason University
- Development Coordinator, Law School – apply by Jan. 29
- Marketing & Communications Coordinator, Business School – apply by Feb. 5
- Associate Director of Development, Law School – to $80k – apply by Feb. 11
- Director of Marketing & Communications, College of Science – apply by Feb. 12
- Director of Development, College of Health and Human Services – apply by Feb. 12
Hogan Lovells (scroll down to Washington-based listings to find):
- Marketing & Business Development Senior Coordinator, Corporate
- Marketing & Business Development Manager, Government Regulatory
- Policy Director – we just stumbled on this opportunity noting a preference for candidates applying by Jan. 25, but perhaps the snowy interruption buys you a little more time to get in the first tier
- U.S. & Canada Press Secretary
- Director of Development
- Faith Mobilization Manager
- Web Producer