Scott Circle is actively looking to fill these roles (scroll to find):
Program Specialist gig supporting the DC-based legislative & intergovernmental relations team for Los Angeles County – looks to be located by Union Station
Bloomingdale’s seeks highly creative, organized & motivated Public Relations Assistant to pitch in on in-store special events, promotions & community relations as well as internal communications efforts.
Overseas Private Investment Corp.
- Legislative Affairs Specialist – $52k-$82k – apply by Jan. 25
- Intern, External & Public Affairs
- additional Intern (scroll down) opportunities noted
Center for Responsible Lending
Senior Communications Specialist – $57k – Baltimore, MD
American Physical Therapy Association – Congressional Affairs Specialist – 3 years’ experience with legislative & regulatory affairs desired
Public Affairs Specialist (scroll to find) supporting the Defense Health Agency – 3+ years related experience required, along with strong news writing & editing skills.
- Vice President, Healthcare supporting their healthcare-focused ToGo Run affiliate
- Summer 2016 Intern (scroll to find) opportunities also noted in DC office – apply by Mar. 1
- Northeast Republican – Press Secretary/Communications Director
- Senior Democrat – Communications Director
- Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.) – Intern
- Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-IN) – Press Intern
- Rep. Robert Brady (R-PA) – Intern
- Rep. Rep Jim Renacci (R-OH) – Intern
- Arizona Republican – Intern
- Media Relations Associate & FOIA Assistant – $40k-$50k
- Communications Coordinator, Health System Development – $37k-$45k
- Development Associate – $34k-$40k
- Development Associate for Gift Planning – $34k-$40k