The U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom is searching for a Communications & Government Relations Specialist with broad-based media relations experience as well as Knowledge of religious freedom, human rights and foreign policy issues – $90k-$110k
kglobal seeks Senior Account Exec (scroll to find) a high-profile Dept. of Defense public affairs office – ability to turn research & analysis into a polished product in short time frames is desired.
International Council on Clean Transportation – Publications & Digital Projects Editor – stellar editorial skills desired, as well as expertise with information technologies & publishing software.
The National Institute for School Leadership seeks a Marketing Coordinator (scroll to find) with exceptional writing skills and project management aptitude; experience working in K-12 education a plus
Opportunities with the Wyss Foundation, a group dedicated to supporting innovative, lasting solutions that improve lives, empower communities, and strengthen connections to the land:
- African Wildlife Program Manager
- Program Manager, Women’s Equality Program – two posts available – fluency in Spanish a plus
Morning Consult, a self-described technology & media company at the intersection of policy, politics, business & Wall Street, seeks detail-focused Executive Assistant (scroll to find) to support their CEO
The National Council for Behavioral Health has just passed these opportunities along:
- Director of Communications for the Mental Health First Aid program
- Director of Communications supporting their work in practice improvement & consulting
- Senior Intern, Communications – paid position; part- and full-time posts available
ConnellyWorks – Junior Events Specialist – experience in event logistics, marketing and delivery, customer service & project management desired.
World Bank – Communications Analyst – ability to prepare & edit complex communications products in a clear, concise style a must, as well as proficiency working with content management systems, HTML, Photoshop, InDesign and other online presentation tools; Drupal a plus – apply by Jan. 28
United Nations Foundation – Communications Consultant supporting the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data – prior experience in international development is essential and understanding of the data for development sector is preferred.
This Digital Advertising Manager post with the Sierra Club is new since our mid-Dec. check-in – DC or San Francisco/Oakland, CA
Human Rights Watch
- Researcher on National Security, Surveillance & Domestic Law Enforcement – DC preferred; other locations considered
- Researcher on Criminal Justice – DC, New York, Chicago, IL; Los Angeles or San Francisco, CA
- Senior Media Desk Officer – New York – apply by Jan. 15
- Researcher, Business & Human Rights – New York – apply by Jan. 15
University of Maryland Medical Center – Baltimore, MD
- Director, Media Relations & Corporate Communications
- Director of Marketing & Communications – mid-town campus
- Marketing & Communications Manager
Fundraising-related opportunities with the American Heart Association:
- Senior Director of Development, Heart Ball – Glen Allen, Va.
- Director of Development, HeartChase – Virginia Beach, Va.
WETA TV & Radio – Interns, Summer 2016 – multiple disciplines noted – apply by March 15
George Washington University – Communications Coordinator, Law School Events – ability to edit the content, structure and format of a range of written material for the website desired – apply by Jan. 12
Atlantic Media – opportunities supporting their Government Executive properties:
Interns – Summer 2016 – apply by Feb. 1
Ervin | Hill Strategy – Interns – Summer 2016 – apply by Apr. 1