Help fight the kleptocrats, corporations & other bad actors looting natural resources & exploiting communities as Communications Manager for Global Witness – apply by Feb. 15
Sunshine Sachs seeks Senior Account Exec/Account Manager with 4-7+ years working in the crisis, corporate, political or investor communications arena, strong writing skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Adfero is in search more for a Digital Advertising Coordinator who looks to build on their passion for paid social media campaign work & strong writing skills; we’d also like to point out they’ve come up with a particularly well-put-together, jargon-free & even cheerful job description here; we read a LOT of these, and this one stands out.
Georgetown University seeks a Digital Design Specialist with 5-7 years of layout/design, front-end web development, project coordination and/or management experience, including facility using Adobe Create Suite, WordPress, etc., in support of GU’s Center on Education & the Workforce.
M+R tells us they are moving full steam ahead to bring aboard an Account Coordinator, and also describe the post as a great entry-level position for a recent grad or someone with one year of experience to join in their work helping leading (and largely progressive) non-profits achieve real, lasting change.
Deloitte – flexible locations noted, including DC
- External/CEO Communications Manager
- Senior Manager, Communications
- Online Communications Manager
- Online Communications Specialist
University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy – Director of Alumni Relations (search job # 15000098) – at least 5 years in development fundraising preferred & CFRE certification preferred – Baltimore, MD – apply by Feb 11
The College of William & Mary seeks Events Coordinator to support athletic fundraising efforts, which we would guess mainly requires good levels of hustle, dependability and general affability – Williamsburg, Va.
New at Johns Hopkins University since our late-Dec. check-in – Baltimore, MD, except as noted:
- Communications Associate supporting the Medical School/Imaging & Radiology Dept. – $55k-$75k
- Communications Coordinator, School of Arts & Sciences
- Web & Social Outreach Manager – Columbia, MD
- Associate Director of Development, School of Arts & Sciences
- Development Officer, School of Nursing
- Senior Director of Development supporting the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
- Senior Director of Development supporting the Medical School/Dept. of Psychiatry
- Director, Homewood Annual Gift Officer Program
- Development Coordinator for the Institute for Basic Biomedical Science
- Development Coordinator, School of Nursing – $16-$22/hr
- Foundation Relations Assistant, School of Nursing – casual/on-call post
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Associate, eAdvocacy/Government Relations
- Senior Outreach Associate, U.S. Oceans
- Senior Officer, Philanthropic Networks
- Associate supporting the Ending Overfishing in Northwestern Europe initiative – London, UK
Interns – multiple disciplines noted
Newshound/storyteller & thriver-in-fast-paced-environments sought for Web News Editor post with the Chronicle of Higher Education
- Development Assistant, Business School – $17-$24/hr
- Development Assistant, WAMU 88.5 FM – part-time – $15-$19/hr
… and finally: could your days be pleasant, repping pheasants to all us peasants? Find out as Governmental Affairs Representative for Pheasants Forever & Quail Forever – demonstrated familiarity with the Agricultural Act of 2014 will merit you special consideration – apply by Feb. 15
Best wishes for a super-great weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.