Crosscut Strategies describes their need for a Strategic Communications Manager as immediate, so hop to it! Top-notch writing/editing & leadership skills required, as well as experience managing complex assignments.
International sexual & reproductive health services leader Pathfinder International seeks Director of Advocacy & Public Policy (scroll to find) – 10+ years of related experience in a Hill/agency or organizational setting dealing with health & development projects desired.
Center for Civilians in Conflict
- Communications Manager – seeking candidate with 5-7 years of relevant communications experience, preferably with internationally focused organizations that work in the field of policy development & advocacy – apply by Mar. 4
- Program Officer: Africa & Peacekeeping and Program Officer: Nigeria & the Lake Chad Basin – DC-based posts, but significant travel appears to be part of the bargain – apply by Mar. 31
- UN Senior Policy Advisor – New York
Simon Chaitowitz Communications Fellowship. Fellow will collect & organize data for PCRM’s annual report evaluating the healthfulness of food served in hospitals across the U.S. & assist with other communications related tasks. Best suited for student or recent grad with background in communications/PR, a passion for plant-based nutrition & disease prevention, and strong research & writing skills.
The Glen Echo Group is looking for an Intern for the Summer term for at least 24 hours to join their self-described small but mighty team – strong research & analysis capabilities and experience in event planning & management desired.
- Senior Texas Democrat – Legislative Assistant
- Energy & Commerce Committee, Democratic Staff – Outreach & Member Services Coordinator
- Rep. Bill Johnson (D-OH) – Intern
- Rep. Jared Huffman (D-CA) – Intern
- Rep. Doris Matsui (D-CA) – Intern
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) – Intern – apply by Mar. 13
- and don't forget the Senate Employment Bulletin
Mystery Bethesda employer seeks Internal Communications Manager to join the team for a few months – pay grade up to $35/hr – search managed by Creative Circle
New since our mid-Feb. check-in with Conservation International:
- Communications Manager supporting the Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund – proficiency in French or Spanish preferred.
- Editor, Brand & Communications
W2 Communications has Account Director and Account Coordinator (scroll to find) roles noted on their career page, as well as the CL-sourced Account Exec post.
Defenders of Wildlife – Director of National Outreach – 6+ years of progressively responsible relevant experience drawn from political or issue campaigns desired
ICF International – Junior Copywriter – apply by Mar. 18