DecisionHealth seeks Reporter/Editor with 3- 5 years of reporting experience, including use of a web content management system & previous work writing instructional copy.
The Clyde Group tells us they are actively recruiting for another Senior Associate (scroll down until you find careers, then select SA listing) with 2-3 years of public relations or communications experience; agency background with education, healthcare, financial services or technology focus preferred.
The Obesity Society is in search mode for a Membership & Marketing Coordinator with 2-3 years of experience in membership management & retention, social media/social community management, digital marketing or a related field – apply by Mar. 15
Loudoun County Public Library – Visual Communications Specialist – $38k-$55k – familiarity with web design & common online publishing tools, as well as knowledge of enewsletter design & email marketing platforms desired – Leesburg, Va. – apply by Mar. 6
T Rowe Price – Senior Corporate Communications/PR Specialist – 3-5 years of corporate communications/PR or investor relations experience desired, as well as knowledge of finance/investment management field – Baltimore, MD
- Rep. Brad Ashford (D-NE) – Digital Director/Press Assistant – apply by Mar. 9
- Office of the CAO – Administrative Specialist – $42k-$51k – apply by Mar. 11
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) – Intern – Spring & Summer term posts available
- Rep. Dan Benishek (R-MI) – Intern
- Rep. Xavier Becerra (D-CA) – Intern – starting Mar. or Apr.
- Committee on House Administration, Democratic Staff – Intern
- Maryland Democrat – Intern and Press Intern – apply by Mar. 24
- Progressive Maryland Democrat – Intern and District Office Intern – apply by Apr. 8
U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom – Communications & Government Relations Specialist – $90k-$110k – apply by Apr. 29
American Association for the Advancement of Science – Communications Program Associate – 3-5 years related work experience in communications & promotional activities that demonstrate your creativity & ingenuity desired.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services – Public Affairs Specialist – $92k-119k – apply by Mar. 15
FDAnews – Editor – experience covering federal agencies and Congress is desired; daily news experience is a plus, as is knowledge of the drug and/or device industries Falls Church location
Mystery management consulting & technology company seeks Digital Consulting/PR & Communications Associate with 1-3 years experience & absolutely perfect writing skills.
University of Virginia – Charlottesville, Va.
- Development Associate, Scholarship Fundraising – $40k-$43k
- Web Communications Assistant, School of Architecture – $32k-$38k