1) The American Soybean Association seeks a State Policy & Communication Coordinator (scroll to find) to work with their state & regional affiliates and lend a hand in media relations, grassroots advocacy, speechwriting, social media, and publications work – 2-4 years communications experiences required.
2) The Herald Group is actively searching for an experienced communicator & client manager to fill this Vice President position; successful track record of leading, motivating and building effective account teams particularly valued.
3) The American Soybean Association seeks a State Policy & Communication Coordinator (scroll to find) to work with their state & regional affiliates and lend a hand in media relations, grassroots advocacy, speechwriting, social media, and publications work – 2-4 years communications experiences required.
4) The U.S. Small Business Administration seeks Communications Liaison (scroll to find) to support their Office of Advocacy – 3-5 years of experience in public relations agencies, trade associations, Capitol Hill press offices, or similar engagement desired.
5) From Monday’s comment field, we bring you this Medical School Engagement Specialist opportunity with the Association of American Medical Colleges suited to candidates with 2-4 years experience in a communications or marketing-related discipline, specifically in engaging effectively with target audiences, managing delivery of content across platforms & maintaining brand consistency – multiple Intern (scroll to find) opportunities of the paid variety also noted.
6) Admin Support Staffer needed for the Capitol Press Gallery for an 8-month term, 30-40 hrs/wk, starting in late April – communications & web/social media management skills required.
7) Brookings Institution – Research Intern – $11/hr
8-9) Burson Marsteller
main career page
13-14) Center for Global Development
- Manager, Media Relations & External Engagement
- Associate Officer, Development – DC or Los Angeles, CA
18-22) Georgetown University
- Communications Specialist, Office of the President
- Associate Director, Medical Center Constituent Events
- Senior Director Special Events, Office of Advancement
- Events and Communications Coordinator supporting the Global Human Development program with the School for Foreign Service
- Graphic Designer
- Senior Vice President, Communications
- Coordinator of State Restaurant Association Relations & Programs
26-27) Dept. of Justice – opportunities supporting the Office of Justice Programs
- Communications Assistant – $64k-$84k – apply by Apr. 11
- Special Assistant – $92k-$141k – apply by Apr. 15
29-30) Howard University (scroll to find)
PR & Marketing Coordinator
32) Lupus Foundation – Digital Communications Manager
33-37) Nature Conservancy (scroll to find, or use advanced search by DC metro area or state location as noted)
- Senior Associate Director of Philanthropy – apply by Apr. 15
- Communications Coordinator, Office of the President – apply by May 3
- Communications Coordinator – Des Moines, IA – apply by Apr. 29
- Philanthropy Coordinator – Des Moines, IA – apply by Apr. 29
- Wyoming State Director – Lander, WY – apply by May 16
39-40) Save the Children
- Director of Government Relations supporting the Maternal, Newborn & Child Survival Campaign
- Director, State Government Relations
more to come OK, we're done –