Help spread the word about PCI’s efforts to empower people to enhance health, end hunger & overcome hardship as Social Media & Digital Marketing Officer – demonstrated record of success in developing and executing successful online marketing strategies & fundraising campaigns desired – DC or San Diego, CA
Take part in the truly essential work of the Washington Humane Society/Animal Rescue League as their next Digital Director (scroll to find) – minimum 5 years of experience in digital communications, including in supervisory & leadership roles overseeing both technical and content-focused capacities.
The Center for Strategic & International Studies is looking to bring aboard a Program Manager for Executive Education, also supporting the Abshire-Inamori Leadership Academy – seeking candidates with 3-4 years of related experience in program/project management, learning and development, educational and instructional design, curriculum design, community management, and facilitating training programs.
Citizens for Responsibility & Ethics in Washington – Staff Assistant – strong organizational skills & an interest in ethics and money in politics issues sought
Howard Hughes Medical Institute – Director of Educational Media Communications – seeking candidates with demonstrated experience across a range of communications functions, including PR, marketing, social, and internal communications.
U.S. Air Force – Public Affairs Specialist – $92k-$119k – for special status candidates only (military, veteran, disability and other Federal categories) – apply by May 31
Zero/the End of Prostate Cancer is actively recruiting for:
- Director of Marketing & Communications
- Manager of Government Relations
- Director of Online Fundraising
Lovely Annapolis, MD is your workday home as Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Communications (scroll to find) for the Chesapeake Bay Foundation – at least five years of relevant experience supporting a senior management exec in a fast-paced setting required – apply by June 3
Service Year Alliance – Communications & Marketing Intern – $1,500 stipend for Summer term – 1-2 years of experience working or interning in communications and/or marketing desired; political campaign experience, Hill experience, or nonprofit experience preferred.
Hamilton Place Strategies – Public Affairs Intern – Fall 2016 – full-time, paid position – we’re told that you had best apply by June 3.
- Program Coordinator, Economic Studies
- Associate Director of Development
- Assistant Vice President, Foreign Policy
- Staff Assistant, Executive Office
- Committee on Science, Space & Technology, Republican Staff – Communications Director
- Florida Democrat – Legislative Correspondent
- Southern Democrat – Military Legislative Assistant – Scheduler/Office Manager
- New York MoC – Intern
- Development Manager, Global Priorities – Arlington, Va. or negotiable – apply by May 30
- Director of Development, Organization by Design – apply by June 24
- Director of Philanthropy – Des Moines, IA – apply by July 10
- Associate Director of Philanthropy, Corporate & Foundation Relations – San Francisco, CA – apply by July 10
- Donor Relations Manager – Cincinnati, OH – apply by June 22
- Senior Associate, Environment/Philanthropic Partnerships
- Senior Associate, Performance Measurement/Public Safety Performance Project
- Associate and Senior Associate, State Budget Policy/State Fiscal Health
Best wishes for a refreshing, relaxing and appropriately reverent Memorial Day weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.