We've got several excellent direct-to-us leads, followed by the usual Thursday/Friday suspects.
Full-service communications agency Bluetext is looking for an experienced Public Relations Manager (scroll to find) – ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience as a media relations/PR professional, is jazzed by landing great placements for their clients, has worked with technology companies, and is a solid writer; agency experience a plus.
No Kid Hungry seeks Manager, Federal Advocacy/Media & Public Affairs – 4+ years of communications/PR or related experience required; we're told that campaign or Hill background would be particularly valued.
League of Conservation Voters – Spanish languages skills required for the Chispa-related opportunities
- Chispa Communications Director – apply today, May 13
- Chispa Campaign Specialist – part-time – apply by May 18
- Annual Giving Coordinator – apply by June 1
- Progressive Judiciary Program Director – apply by June 1
- Chispa Arizona Director – Phoenix, AZ – apply by May 16
Waxman Strategies, a progressive-minded public affairs firm helmed by – yes, you guessed it: former Congressman Henry Waxman – seeks Communications Account Exec with at least 3 years of experience in communications & client services; social media campaign experience a plus.
Here’s a fresh entry-level Associate opportunity with CLS Strategies – prior internship/work experience in PR, public affairs or politics is preferred, though not required.
Public affairs & communications management firm Kivvit seeks Public Relations Associate with 2-5 years of relevant experience in advocacy, government, business, marketing, journalism, public relations and/or public affairs – Graphic Design Trainee post also appears available in the DC office – New York & Chicago-based opportunities also noted
Broadcasting Board of Governors – Director of Global Communications & Public Affairs – $123k-$170k – apply by May 25
- CAS Marketing and Communications Manager – $57k-$63k – we’re guessing that CAS = College of Arts & Sciences
- Alumni Programs Assistant – $17-$19/hr
- Events Coordinator, School of International Service – $21-$22/hr
- Program Coordinator, International Development – $21/hr
- Public Information Specialist, Career Canter – $17-$19/hr
- Projects Coordinator, Global Issues Team – $19/hr – apply by May 29
- Admin Officer, UK Mission to the UN – $20/hr – New York – apply by May 18
- Prosperity & Economics Officer – $52k – Chicago, IL – apply by May 22
- Politics & Public Affairs Officer – $45k – Los Angeles, CA – apply by May 22
- Executive Policy Assistant supporting the Center for Children & Families
- Associate Director, Law Alumni Affairs/Reunions
- Assistant Director, Class Programs & Reunion Campaigns
- Assistant Director, Student Programs & Class Campaigns
- Grants Assistant – Minneapolis, MN location preferred – apply by May 30
- Associate Director of Philanthropy, Westchester/Hudson Valley Region – New York – apply by June 17
- U.S. Government Relations/Policy Intern – apply by May 23
Best wishes for a chill & cheerful weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.