American Society of Hematology – Communications Associate (scroll to find) – media relations & social media experience, particularly related to health and science-related communications initiatives, is strongly preferred.
This Donor Communications Associate opportunity with the Wilderness Society came with an extra strong endorsement of the work environment & benefits there from the staffer passing it along – 2-4 years of donor development experience desired – see also main career page
Command Consulting Group is in search mode for a Strategic Communications Associate (scroll to find) with at least 2 years of experience drafting communications products including press releases, presentations, summaries, etc., as well as ability to pass CBP/DHS security clearance
Intriguingly named integrated marketing agency Ghost Note is in search of an Account Exec with 1-3 years of relevant work experience demonstrating skills/knowledge in traditional & digital marketing, as well as earned & paid media.; agency background preferred.
- Progressive Democrat – Staff Assistant/Legislative Correspondent
- Rep. Bruce Westerman (R-AR) – Intern
- Rep. Richard Hanna (R-NY) – Intern
- Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-IN) – Intern and Communications Intern
- Rep. Martha McSally (R-AZ) – Intern – paid position
- San Diego-area Democrat – Intern and Communications Intern – apply by July 15
- Committee on Science, Space & Technology, Democratic Staff – Communications Intern – paid position – apply by July 8 - general Intern opportunities also noted
Bipartisan Policy Center – Admin Assistant, Energy Project – previous scheduling experience & strong communications skills deemed essential
The Mines Advisory Group has found and destroyed more than 700 landmines & unexploded items daily for 25 years – your chance to join this terrific effort would be this year-long Communications Intern opportunity with a $1,600/mo pay grade.
U.S. News & World Report
ublic Affairs Specialist – $53k-$69k – job closes on June 27 or on the day the 200th application comes over the transom
University of Virginia – Associate Director of Development, Cancer Programs – $70k-$85k – 4-7 years’ healthcare-related fundraising experience, preferably of the major gift variety, is required – Charlottesville, Va.