ReThink Media seeks Media Associate to support their Money in Politics & Fair Courts Communications Collaborative with minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a communications or PR capacity; Hill or NGO communications background & media pitching/booking skills also strongly desired.
Union for Reform Judaism – Digital Communications Manager supporting the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism – your 2-4 years’ experience should demonstrate both excellent writing and editing skills as well as proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and other video/digital applications – we’d suggest not tarrying until Aug. 2 application deadline – Development Associate post also noted
Hattaway Communications is actively recruiting for this Executive Assistant & Office Manager opportunity post suited to a detail-oriented, proactive project manager and problem-solver with 5+ years of relevant experience.
Sugar Free Kids Maryland, a coalition working to protect Maryland children from type 2 diabetes, heart disease & tooth decay, seeks highly-skilled advocate & coalition builder as Executive Director – position will work out of the offices of MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society, in Baltimore.
- New England Democrat – Legislative Assistant
- Unspecified Committee, Democrat Staff – Press Secretary – note: the fsc reference in the application email address makes us guess it’s this particular committee – apply by June 10
- California Democrat – Executive Assistant/Scheduler
- Rep. Dana Titus (D-NV) – Caseworker – Las Vegas, NV
Communications Associate – part-time – $25/hr – search managed by Integrity Staffing Solutions
National Association of Broadcasters
- Vice President, Research
- PAC Manager
- Digital Marketing Coordinator – experience with Adobe Creative Suite required
- Communications & Marketing Officer, College of Education & Human Development – apply by June 20
- Marketing & Communications Manager supporting Mason Learning Solutions – apply by June 24
New since our late-March check-in with gmmb:
- Junior Digital Content Strategist
- Creative Project Manager
- Senior Account Exec and Assistant Account Exec – Seattle, WA
Opportunities at President Lincoln’s Cottage, located on the grounds of the Armed Forces Retirement Home in DC
Public Information Officer supporting the Office of Preparedness & Response – $41k-$65k – Baltimore, MD – apply by June 10
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Director of Intergovernmental Affairs – $108k-$141k – apply by June 9
Positions with research & communications strategy mainstay Penn Schoen Berland:
- Senior Vice President/Executive Vice President
- Market Research Senior Analyst
- scroll down to opportunities to search for New York & Seattle-based posts
Fresh opportunities with Comcast:
- Manager of Government & Regulatory Affairs, DC Metro/Maryland
- Vice President, Government Affairs – focus on Latin American corporate interests; fluency in Spanish a must
University of Virginia – Charlottesville, Va.
Media Maestro and the good folks at Flying Dog Brewery as your employer (we’re uninformed about the charms of Frederick, MD as your workday home, so you're on your own there) – strong video production skills (creative & execution) skills are main requirements