Yes, we're a work-in-progress today – and no, it's not because we were watching The Open this morning (although we wish we had been).
1) The Dept. of Labor seeks Director, Office of Regulatory & Programmatic Policy to advise & support agency leadership on policy, regulatory and programmatic proposals – $123k-$185k – apply by July 25
2) Edelman is looking to hire an entry-level Assistant Account Exec to join their Issues and International Affairs team – strong organizational skills & adaptable mindset particularly desired; foreign language proficiency a plus.
3) The National Association for Biomedical Research is seeking candidates for a part-time, unpaid student Fall-term Internship to join their DC office and handle PR & outreach, government affairs, communications & social media.
4) The Incite Agency is looking to bring on Communications Interns assisting with press clippings, research and writing duties. Public relations and/or campaign background preferred; experience with Cision and/or Meltwater is a plus.
5-6) Brookings Institution
8-9) International Christian Concern
PR/Media Outreach Director – part time/work-and-pitch-from-home opportunity
11-12) Search for Common Ground
- Content Writer/Editor – two-month term – apply by July 31
- Exhibitions Marketing Intern (scroll to find) – apply by Aug. 1
16-17) Association of American Medical Colleges
Special Events Coordinator – 2 posts available
19) Mercy Corps – Media Relations Intern
20) Plan International USA – Director, Foundations Relations – search managed by Global Recruitment Specialists
21) BCS Inc. – Communications & Outreach Specialist supporting DoE's Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (scroll to find)
22) Equal Opportunity Employment Commission – Congressional Liaison Specialist – $108k-$141k – apply by July 21
23) Fox – Editor/Producer for National Geographic Travel
24) Franklin Center for Government & Public Integrity – Regulatory Policy Reporter – search managed by Talent Market
25) GovDelivery – Digital Engagement Strategist
26) World Vision – Interns – apply by July 29
– more to come –