The Physician’s Committee for Responsible Medicine is looking to fill this Senior Digital Project Manager Post with someone who is meticulously organized, excels at managing conflict, loves making things more efficient, and is able to handle many competing priorities.
The Consumer Healthcare Products Association is search mode for a Communications Coordinator with 1-3 years’ experience in communications, journalism, media relations, and/or social media – digital communications background & strong writing/editing skills are musts.
Pan American Health Organization – Social Media Specialist – Spanish language skills required; French or Portuguese a plus – $57k-$61k plus significant local duty adjustment – apply by July 11
New with the United Nations Foundation since our early-June check-in:
- Director, Policy & Communications supporting the Data2X initiative
- Director, Policy & Strategy/Global Health – apply by July 22
- Associate, Africa/FP 2020
Amazon – Public Policy Intern – keen working understanding of the legislative & regulatory policy process and the tech industry sought
Tesla Motors – Senior Policy Associate – min. 5 years of direct experience engaging policymakers and/or regulating agency & knowledge of energy, transportation, national security & environment policy areas desired
Washington Center for Economic Growth (scroll to find)
- Academic Relations Manager
- Policy Analyst, Tax & Public Finance
- Special Assistant to the ED
- Special Assistant, Policy
Catholic Distance University – Director of Institutional Advancement – best candidates will be adaptive, innovative & entrepreneurial in this newly-created post – Charles Town, WV
American Foreign Service Association – Policy Analyst – $70k – applicants should have spent time in the Foreign Service, possess a strong understanding of the Foreign Service HR system & be familiar with legislative processes – apply by July 11
Food & Water Watch
- Field Communications Officer – DC or Chicago, IL
- Law Clerk – Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 opportunities available
- various Fall 2016 Intern (scroll to find) opportunities in DC & other cities recently posted, as well
Dept. of Defense – Public Affairs Specialist – $84k-$109k – apply by July 12
Women for Women International, an organization supporting the most marginalized women in countries affected by conflict and war, has recently put out the call for Communications Officer and Digital Storyteller roles.
National Academies of Sciences/Engineering/Medicine
- Senior Editorial Assistant, Transportation Research Board
- Editorial Coordinator and Editorial Production Manager for the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
- Advancement Services Assistant
- Web Communications Associate, Health & Medicine Division
- additional research & program support posts available (search DC location)
American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists – Media Relations Manager – 6 years of experience in health media relations, with preference for a health care professional society, trade association, or nonprofit preferred; background in women’s health a plus.
Center for Economic & Policy Research – Fall 2016 Research & Outreach Intern (scroll to find) – full-time – $1,900/mo – previous research, outreach, or media experience is helpful – apply by July 22
Mystery employer – Government Relations Assistant – $37k-$45k – suited for recent college grads and/or individuals with Hill intern experience – search managed by Keepers Staffing