463) Mapbox, a mapping platform for online developers/applications, seeks a Communications Coordinator of the detail-oriented, team-player variety; Photoshop experience also valued – given the ever-expanding uses/roles of online mapping applications, we’re guessing this would be a really interesting gig; Washingtonian would appear to agree – and here’s another nugget to pique your interest.
464) Here’s a very fresh Digital Strategies Associate post with the National Women’s Law Center – $42k-$55k – at least two years of experience in the digital communications field required, preferably with a focus on email advocacy; facility w/ CRM tools such as Convio, EveryAction, Salsa, Action Network, or Blue State Digital also desired.
465) The Human Rights Campaign is looking to hire a Foundation Manager to handle a variety of programmatic, logistical & admin projects – at least 2-3 years of relevant experience desired; non-profit background strongly desired.
466) NatureServe, an international nonprofit organization working to provide the scientific basis for effective conservation action, is looking for a President & CEO (pdf) with relevant experience in the biodiversity & conservation field, as well as strong fundraising skills – search managed by Slesinger Management
467-476) Institute for the Study of War – we’re told that opportunities available in all of these areas; more candidates particularly desired for the first two noted:
- Press, Media & Government Relations Internship
- Research Internship, Syria Project
- Research Internship, Iraq Project
- Research Internship, Afghanistan Project
- Research Internship, Egypt Security Project
- Research Internship, Russia-Ukraine Project
- Turkish Linguist Internship
- Fundraising & Development Internship
- Emerging Technologies Internship
- Presidential Internship
478) We’re also told that this Fall 2016 Communications Intern (scroll to find) post supporting New America’s Open Technology Institute is not yet filled – paid or academic credit position – experience with content management systems, graphic, and web design valued; familiarity w/ Salesforce a plus
479) Also still available: Communications Intern with the Congressional Budget Office – 24 hrs/wk @ $16-$24/hr – candidates must be working toward a master’s degree, preferably in journalism, mass communications, radio/television, or a related field and should have a strong focus on and interest in government or political science.
480-482) American University
- Program Coordinator, Center for Latin American & Latino Studies – $21/hr – fluency in Spanish required – apply today, Aug. 12
- Assistant Vice President, Advancement Services – apply by Aug. 14
- Alumni Relations Assistant, School of International Service – part-time – $11-$15/hr
- Communications Associate – New York
- Office & Communications Coordinator – Boston, MA
- fundraising/development & other opportunities (scroll to find) available in New York, Boston & San Francisco
- News Blogger/Editor for The Atlantic – DC or New York
- Marketing & Communications Manager for Government Executive
- Analyst, Network Science Initiative with the National Journal Group
- Breaking News Reporter for Quartz – New York
- Deputy Growth Editor, New Initiatives, Quartz – New York
- Future of Finance Reporter, Quartz – New York
- Fellow, Presentation Center – Jan.-Dec. 2017 – apply by Sept. 30
- Admin Assistant supporting the Marshall Scholarship program – temporary, late-Sept. to late-Nov. – $19/hr – Boston, MA – apply by Aug. 22
- Energy & Environment Policy Advisor – $65k – San Francisco, CA – apply by Aug. 29
- Prosperity & Economics Officer – $56k – San Francisco, CA – apply by Aug. 29
497) Mystery Alexandria-based non-profit – Internal Communications Contractor – search managed by Torchlight Hire
498) Network of Jewish Human Services Agencies – Chief Executive Officer – DC or flexible location
499-500) Pew Charitable Trusts
- Senior Associate, Substance Use Prevention & Treatment Initiative
- Officer, Substance Use Prevention & Treatment Initiative
502) Society of Chemical Manufacturers & Affiliates – Manager, Government Relations – search managed by Staffing Advisors.
Best wishes for a climate-controlled and/or poolside weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.