The University of Wisconsin seeks DC-based Director of Federal Relations (use keyword 88043; the listing will appear w/ the title Special Assistant) with at least 10 years’ professional work experience in government affairs, public policy, and/or external relations, as well as familiarity w/ higher education issues – apply by Oct. 16
D.C. Water & Sewer Authority – Manager, Communications & Government Relations – $99k-$166k – 7+ years of experience in communications and/or government relations is required; Federal regulatory, Capitol Hill and/or DC government experience preferred.
Throw this into the nomination pile for job title of the year: Managing Editor, Blood (scroll to find) … the lead publication of the American Society of Hematology. Let’s face it, that would look super-great on your business card – Editorial Assistant, Communications and Editorial Coordinator for not quite-as-chillingly-named Blood Advances also available.
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia seeks a Communications Assistant to support their PolicyLab – your 1-3 years in communications should include experience with social media & a commitment to public health research & child health policy – Philadelphia, PA
Scott Circle Communications (scroll to find)
Public Safety Information Officer – $65k-$109k – apply by Sept. 23
SOS Children’s Villages – Grant Writer & USAID Specialist – 2+ two years of directly related U.S. Government grant experience desired, with a focus on USAID funding.
IQ Solutions (scroll to find; use view link at right hand side of page to see description):
- Health Communications Manager
- Junior Content Strategist
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Partnership & Outreach Manager
- Cancer Communications Manager
The Fratelli Group seeks Communications Coordinator who can write, research and generate new ideas on deadline.
- Digital & Integrated Marketing Specialist
- Government Event Planner
- Public Policy Fellow – starting July 2017 – apply by Oct. 15
National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship – Public Policy Manager – seeking high-energy candidates with at least four years of experience in public policy, advocacy, government relations, or state/federal government settings.
Smithsonian Institution (scroll to find, where applicable)
- Special Events Coordinator – $53k-$84k – apply by Sept. 23; subject to early closure on day 300th application received
- Advancement Program Specialist/Gift Officer, National Museum of the American Indian – apply by Sept. 30
- Major Gift Officer, Smithsonian American Art Museum – apply by Oct. 3
- Advancement Specialist/Online Giving, National Museum of Natural History – apply by Nov. 7
Global Communities – Marketing and Communications Manager – ideal candidate will have some knowledge of financial inclusion or financial services sector, can craft compelling content for target audiences, and understands how to reach & influence new audiences.
African Wildlife Foundation
Writer/Communications Editor (scroll to find) – minimum of 5 years of professional experience in fundraising/ marketing writing or communications required
340B Health, an organization of hospitals and health systems participating in the Federal 340B Drug Pricing Program, supply this never-before-seen-by-us combo of campaign finance and event management duties in the form of PAC & Conference Coordinator.
- Communications Officer – DC or Boston, MA
- Clean Water Advocate
- Clean Water Fellow – Clean Energy Fellow – Global Warming Fellow – EA Fellow – $26k – DC or Boston, MA
... and finally, leverage your knowledge of museum operations, the arts industry & digital marketing for the arts, as well as your relationships with the cultural media sector into snagging this Communications Manager post at the bucolic & intriguing Glenstone Museum