The Consumer Healthcare Products Association is seeking a Coordinator, Communications with 1-3 years of experience in communications, journalism, media relations, and/or social media, including work in digital communications.
We have it on good authority that the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology is still looking to fill this Public Affairs Coordinator (pdf) post – desired attributes include solid writing skills as well as proficiency with InDesign & Photoshop.
Waxman Strategies is looking to fill these roles to support their technology practice:
- Principal – 10+ years’ experience desired
- Account Director – smart, fast, organized & true go-getter types with 5-7 years’ experience sought
- Account Coordinator
USDA/Food Safety & Inspection Service – Supervisory Government & Public Affairs Specialist – $128k-$160k – experience with delivering/managing outreach efforts to Congress, the media, stakeholders and consumers on the topics of food safety or agriculture desired – apply by Oct. 3
Spun out of research at Carnegie Mellon University, GTECH Strategies mobilizes residents, local policy-makers, and like-minded organizations to transform vacant spaces in Allegheny County into thriving places everyone can enjoy – and you can run the whole show as Chief Executive Officer if your suitably experienced in team development, change management, organizational design & fundraising – Pittsburgh, PA – search managed by ReWork
We had actually mentioned this Legislative & Political Assistant post National Association of Letter Carriers last week, but we'll note it again since someone on the NALC team went to the trouble of including it in Monday's comments. Thanks!
Paralyzed Veterans of America (scroll to find)
- Public Affairs Specialist
- Digital Content Manager
- Development Coordinator for Direct Marketing – apply by Oct. 4
- Senior California Democrat – Communications Director
- Rep. Robert Brady (D-PA) – Intern
- Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) – Intern – DC & district office opportunities available
- Oversight & Government Reform Committee, Democratic Staff – Intern
- California Democrat – Intern
- News Editor, PBS NewsHour
- Reporter/Producer, Online
- Producer, General Assignment
- Media Ingest Coordinator
- Associate Director, Online Fundraising
- News Assistant – 6-month term – $13/hr
- Science & Social Media News Assistant – 6-month term – $13/hr
Opportunities with FHI360, an international development group dedicated to improving through integrated, locally driven solutions:
nuke-averse community of Takoma Park, seeks Energy Democracy Specialist with 3-5 years of experience in campaign strategy development & implementation, as well as solid coalition-building & public speaking skills.
- Communications Associate supporting the Smart Campaign
- Chief Development Officer – DC or Cambridge, MA – search managed by Koya Leadership Partners
University of Virginia – Marketing & Communications Manager, Darden School of Business – $48k-$55k – Charlottesville, Va.