Our friends at the Washington Post have passed along this fresh call for a Senior Publicist tasked with generating buzz for Post journalism, events & other company projects – 5+ years’ experience in media relations desired, ideally within a news organization.
This is a little outside of our usual focus, but we’re guessing that a few of you might be interested in this neat-sounding (to us, at least) Senior Manager, Marketing & Sales opportunity with Amtrak; experience developing and executing multi-channel integrated marketing plans and background in loyalty marketing & CRM desired. You owe us an upgrade on the super-convenient Acela to NYC if your snag this, OK?
Genentech – Government Affairs Senior Policy Manager – 8+ years of healthcare policy experience desired
- Staff Writer for Hotline
- Public Policy Research Manager supporting the Network Science Initiative
- Environment Reporter for Quartz – location flexible
Millennium Challenge Corporation – Legislative Assistant/Officer – $48k-$94k – apply today, Oct. 14
Chase Communications – Account Manager – ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience creating PR strategies, serving as a media spokesperson and/or leading digital communications efforts.
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Senior Associate, Conservation Enforcement Analytics supporting the Global Campaign to End Illegal Fishing
- Manager supporting the Lenfest Ocean Program
- Senior Associate, Drug Spending Research Initiative
- Communications Manager – global attitudes/global migration & demographics
- Communications Manager – internet/technology & science
- Communications Associate – journalism/methods/data labs
British Embassy – New York
- Press & Public Affairs Admin Assistant – $20/hr – apply by Oct. 23
- Prosperity & Economics Officer – $56k – apply by Oct. 30