Advancement Project – Managing Director, Communications – seeking candidates with 10+ years of experience in media relations, communications, or related field, as well as significant knowledge and understanding of structural racism and racial justice issues.
The National Endowment for Democracy is actively to fill these posts:
- Associate Editor for the Journal of Democracy
- Director of the International Forum for Democratic Studies
- multiple Spring 2017 Intern (scroll to find) opportunities now available, including specialties in government relations/public affairs, grantmaking, international media assistance and more – Jan. 9 start date noted
Visa – Director, Government Relations – 8-10 years of substantive experience in government relations, legislative affairs & advocacy required; background in the payments, technology, judiciary or intellectual property sectors is strongly preferred.
Discover Financial Services – Manager, Government Relations – minimum of 5 years relevant experience in legislative advocacy field required.
Pew Charitable Trusts
Manager of Government Relations – your 4+ years of relevant experience should demonstrate familiarity with health policies & funding issues on Capitol Hill – an Office Manager post supporting the policy & advocacy team is also available.
Specialty Graphic Imaging Association – Social Media Specialist – facility w/ Drupal & Adobe Creative Suite applications desired, as well as experience in social media, of course.
- Copywriter/Editor – $55k-$65k
- Public Relations Coordinator – $19-21/hr (not currently active; 10/29 open date noted)
Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, MD, except as noted:
- Senior Development Coordinator for Volunteer Engagement, School of Advanced International Studies – $36k-$50k – DC-based
- Communications Coordinator, Office of Undergrad Admissions – $16-$22/hr
- Associate Director of Development – $56k-$77k
- Senior Director of Development supporting the Berman Institute of Bioethics – $100k-$137k
- Assistant Director of Constituent Engagement, School of Education – $41k-$56k
Washington Institute for Near East Policy – Research Intern – apply by Nov. 1 for Jan,-May 2107 term
U.S. Air Force Academy Endowment – Communications Specialist – $40k-$50k – minimum 2-5 years of content creation experience required; background in higher ed communications preferred – Colorado Springs, CO
- Managing Education Producer, Ed Week/PBS Newshour
- Education Producer, Ed Week/PBS NewsHour
- Video Producer/Editor
- Regional Director, Science & Innovation – $80k – Boston, MA – apply by Nov. 6
- Briefings/Visits & Events Manager, International Trade – $65k – New York – apply by Nov. 8
- Business Development Associate, Advanced Engineering, Manufacturing & U.N. Trade – $23/hr – New York – apply by Nov. 20
And here's a couple more beer happenings for the weekend: