Crosscut Strategies has just shared this Strategic Communications Manager opportunity – 4-6 years of experience in strategic communications or campaigns desired; familiarity with the health care and technology sectors a plus – Dupont/downtown location a block from this lunchtime gem.
The Stimson Center, a nonpartisan public policy institute committed to advancing practical & innovative solutions to national & international security challenges, is currently looking for a Communications Intern for the Spring 2017 term – strong writing/social media skills and interest in foreign policy issues desired – additional program & support Intern posts available
Society for Neuroscience
Government Relations Analyst – min. 2 years prior related work experience desired, as well as skills in networking, reporting, policy analysis, writing & research; Federal government or Hill background preferred
Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association
- Vice President, Federal & State Government Affairs
- Advertising/Marketing Coordinator – Frederick, MD
- Annual Giving Manager – Frederick, MD
- Director of Donor Relations – Frederick, MD
George Mason University
- Communication and Project Coordinator supporting the Center for Health Policy Research Ethics – apply by Oct. 21
- Marketing & Communications Coordinator supporting the Center for the Advancement of Well-Being – part-time – $15-$21/hr – apply by Oct. 17
National Council of Behavioral Health
Communications Specialist – up to $40k – outstanding news & feature writing skills required – Williamsburg, Va. – apply by Nov. 6
These appear to be new with the Aspen Institute since our late-Sept. check-in:
- Communications Associate supporting the Stevens Initiative
- Partnerships Manager supporting the Health Medicine and Society Program and the Aspen Ideas Festival Spotlight Health
Communications Manager supporting the Universal Access Project – your 6-8 years of relevant experience should include a background in issues related to women’s health and rights.
- Marketing Manager, Content
- Marketing Manager, Email & Content
- more operational & partnership development opportunities available (search Washington location)
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts – Richmond, Va.
Receptionist – $38k-$40k – search managed by Alijon